Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Horror stories

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Scare me with some stories guys. Personal stories are the main focus, no links to stories or some shit. Post things that have happened to you or a friend

Are you interested in hearing something that's "paranormal" or...?

Last edited:
Scare me with some stories guys. Personal stories are the main focus, no links to stories or some shit. Post things that have happened to you or a friend
never had any paranormal encounters but @Andy81Kaz said that his dad swears on his life that he saw a ghost once.

Last edited:
my grandma told me she had a lightning ball enter her room as a child or a yung foid or something but she stood still and it escaped back through the window. should have struck the damn biatch if u b axin me

When I was 8 years old my parents both had work and I had chicken pox so they would leave me alone at home because they didn't have time to hire a baby sitter yet. I had their numbers and my neighbors number in case I needed anything. Anyway one day the mail man came and started knocking at the door. I looked through the peep hole and it was a different guy than usual. I said "yeah?" and he said he had a big package for us and he needed my help carrying it. I told him I couldn't see it through the hole and he insisted it was right around the corner and he needed my help. I stood there thinking for a second while he kept aggressively knocking. I told him I'm going to bring my flip flops and I'll be right there. I went and called my neighbor and told her to come over then I went back to the door and he was still glued there knocking. I told him to wait i called my neighbor she'll help him carry it and he fucking flashed out running away. I never knew what he wanted to do or who he was.

One day I looked in mirror LOL

When I was 8 years old my parents both had work and I had chicken pox so they would leave me alone at home because they didn't have time to hire a baby sitter yet. I had their numbers and my neighbors number in case I needed anything. Anyway one day the mail man came and started knocking at the door. I looked through the peep hole and it was a different guy than usual. I said "yeah?" and he said he had a big package for us and he needed my help carrying it. I told him I couldn't see it through the hole and he insisted it was right around the corner and he needed my help. I stood there thinking for a second while he kept aggressively knocking. I told him I'm going to bring my flip flops and I'll be right there. I went and called my neighbor and told her to come over then I went back to the door and he was still glued there knocking. I told him to wait i called my neighbor she'll help him carry it and he fucking flashed out running away. I never knew what he wanted to do or who he was.
:feelswow:
One day I looked in mirror LOL
:feelskek:

One guy in Kindergarten ate his shit once (not all of it, he just tasted it)

I once saw a dark silhouette staring at me from a window at night when I was little, something like this but more sinister:

never had any paranormal encounters but @Andy81Kaz said that his dad swears on his life that he saw a ghost once.
Yep. I ask him about those stories, and sometimes he doesn't even tell me them. They really make my dad anxious, even though they happened a good time ago.

Trust me, you do not want to know. Count yourself lucky and wise for having a brain.
I once saw a dark silhouette staring at me from a window at night when I was little, something like this but more sinister:
View attachment 285760
Slenderman vibes.

There are some stories that stick out a lot for me. The ones about his neighbour, whose religion involves spirit invocations, and some others about random encounters he had.

His neighbour one day supposedly got possessed. She was a 60-70 year old, very weak woman. My dad had 2 times her weight, but the neighbour managed to hold my dad with her bare hands. My dad couldn't move, or escape her grapple, no matter how much he tried.

My dad's mom died when he was 19, and the neighbour kept seeing her wander around the house from her window.

There was a day where my dad and his female cousin were on the streets, since his cousin had played a game involving spirits, and Exu, a demon, told her she could never leave the game. She did anyways. When my dad and his cousin were on the back of a car, an old lady approached the window, knocked, and asked if they could give her a ride. She came inside the car, sat right next to my dad, and my dad says he got really nervous, because he and my sister were talking about Exu and demons, and this lady suddenly appeared. When they arrived at the location she asked them to take her, she said "Thanks. May Exu caveira be with you". The lady crossed the street, a car passed, and she vanished.

Those are some of the stories my dad swears he saw.

@Llama I have a few. Here's the summaries. Pick your favourite. Also, I like your nametag, it's a pretty good comeback.

- I went in an abandoned house at night alone my friends at a summer camp had shown me at daytime, and when exiting, I got lost on the way back and some people came out in the dark with torches after me.
- One time, I saw a group of people pull up in a van near my home (live in an apartment) and disappear when I went to see where they were going.
- Someone hanged themselves in my apartments once. I live in a shitty area.
- I've seen some very weird shit in gaming.
- At another summer camp, I knew someone who ran off and never came back. I heard they got found and sent to a hospital though so mystery solved.

@Llama I have a few. Here's the summaries. Pick your favourite. Also, I like your nametag, it's a pretty good comeback.

- I went in an abandoned house at night alone my friends at a summer camp had shown me at daytime, and when exiting, I got lost on the way back and some people came out in the dark with torches after me.
- One time, I saw a group of people pull up in a van near my home (live in an apartment) and disappear when I went to see where they were going.
- At another summer camp, I knew someone who ran off and never came back. I heard they got found and sent to a hospital though so mystery solved.
All of it

I'll do it sometime this week, gotta rest early. Ping me incessantly if I don't so I see it in my email. @Llama

I was in my car and it was locked.Then it got unlocked and I did not touch the keys :feelswow: :feelstrash:

Gonna take a little while for me to finish my autobiography :lul:

I have one but don't tell my mother
Tumblr c17b46892a86f2c3c9f60d1916af8208 4fea7dd4 400

Ye but I wondered if he did it to other kids or something
Well, you have a big heart. But there's basically nothing you could have done.

All of it

1. This summer camp was full of strange shit ranging from a million abandoned buildings, cabins, washrooms, sheds, this house, even bigger things like stadiums and barns. The house had someone write up graffiti to "scare" people in the basement. The building was structurally stable so some people actually did stuff in there (music camp, so play music for example). Many camps I've been to have abandoned shit, but not nearly as many as this one mostly.

The basement was locked from inside though, so the way in was a side entrance stairway that got boarded up the third or fourth time I went. Still got in each time. The second last year I went, the older boys and I went outside the perimeter and found the shelled overgrown remains of entire waterpark attractions - water slides, signs, bricks, cars, a million weird things. Then we split up and some got to the road and walked back.

I got dared to go alone that night into the basement, got out okay (a bit dirty, but I didn't hurt myself), and I realized someone was in the shed next to the house. We had been told to stay away from the whole area because people lived in homes just off the boundary and owned some of the on-camp property (the house and others near it, the shed, stacks of tools, and a pile of rubble in a tall field of grass and weeds). I had to take a side path which was 100% dark (but that's fun, right?) and my phone battery was getting low so I had to save it just in case. I was making a lot of noise though as the side path was slippery, and then I saw people exiitng the homes with what I guess were torches and starting a firepit up nearby. I don't know if they knew it was me but they had come in my general direction. Maybe they thought I was a bear or something. I walked as quietly as possible all the way back.

The year after I was the only person my age and everyone else younger (last year I went, obviously). It's over for too-old-for-camp-kids. I went again to the basement but in the day, and despite it having been closed off, someone had come in and added new graffiti. It said "I saw you" and was written like an 'on-fire' font. So someone from the camp or the houses had known I was there and seen the people come out. That's what scared me. I walked out of there and put it out of my mind.

2. Near my home there is a forest. Actually, my home is more or less surrounded by parks on all sides, with houses in between that are slowly getting replaced with bigger buildings or just torn down. People my age, including kids from my old high school, come here to hang out. Hang out is the usual talk and laugh and do stupid shit, but also eat, drink, and smoke, including soft drugs sometimes I heard. At night, kids of different ethnicities and languages sometimes go in the summer to start campfires.out there, and it's visible from a side window in my unit. I hate it because they keep me awake at night, but what can I do? So many (mostly milder) bad things happen in my building and nobody can stop people. There's not much can be done under the rules and laws.

So one night, as I was about to sleep, a van or SUV or something pulls up, parks brusquely in a corner, and out comes I don't know how many people all looking a bit different. I have never seen them or the car, and they make noise talking waking me up and getting me mad, so I get my phone, but they walk away before I can get a picture. Annoyed, I head to that side window - and poof, they had vanished. They could have not gone anywhere without me seeing them except in the building or hopping a fence into the forest. So that sets me off. All I got on my phone was the vehicle. There are lots of suspicious vehicles around the area.

I learned later that they actually are new people in the building, supposedly one "family" but there are way too many of them and they do not look alike or the right respective ages. Not the first time and sadly probably not the last.

3. I think this is self-explanatory, ghettoish area, ghettoish incidents. The thing is, my parents used to push me to run up and down my building's staircases for exercise since I was too young for the gym and I had outgrown/sold my equipment. I used to run playing music and because nobody on the higher floors took the stairs, I often did not pay attention unless someone was coming fast. So I would have bumped head first into a corpse that had been there for maybe days. Lucky enough, I had stopped running stairs just a month or two before this happened. This close to getting a nice dose of nightmare fuel.

4. I play a lot of oldish but not retro indie/casual games from between 1997-2014 or so. Many smaller ones are rife with glitches ranging from monsters freezing in creepy positions if they hit an area boundary they shouldn't be able to reach, to my player character spinning uncontrollably due to problems with the game running or with my mouse. I've scared other people with the latter too. One game series I have has a custom campaign community and they also make strange stuff that can crash the game unexpectedly or permanently mess it. All allowed from the editor tools.

I've mentioned Minecraft is to this day one of my favourite games, even though as with most things I shunned it when it first got popular. In one world there was a 10-ravine chain right next to spawn with the first open to sky and all the others crisscrossing and very deep. This is back when the game's caves were like swiss cheese - so huge caves and large falls and pillars are normal, combined with fog at low levels underground and monsters dropping onto you for extra damage, messy and scary for a 12-14 year old. Anyway, this ravine series had one odd stone that with just the right light, looked like a person. I was 12 and convinced I had found Herobrine or some bullshit. I was too creeped out to explore it for a while, it was just a very odd formation of stone jutting out from several ravines overwriting each other and at that light and angle looked like a person watching you.

5. Despite who I am, I still find people worse off than me, and because I seem confident to them, they drift to me and I help them out. This one guy at a different summer camp much longer ago (we were only 9 or 10) had gotten sick and caused us to miss "something important". It was the start of a detective style game for the whole camp group. Not knowing what was going on, we were told some guest or a counselor or someone had gotten sick and rushed to hospital. This actually happened before so I believed it and so did the other guy, and he got scared that he was sick with the same thing the "guest" was and ran off. It was just a game, but we hadn't known right away due to missing out the very obvious hint at the start. He did actually get taken to hospital, but that's because he injured himself running off into the woods looking for the nearby town.

I also almost drowned not once not twice but three times at three separate camps despite having done years of swimming lessons. Don't mess with waterfalls, cliffs, mossy riverbeds, deep docks, or sailboats. Not scary but I think this is why among several other things I started hating summer camps at one point. I had no choice but to go though due to personal reasons.

An incel's life is a horroe story.

Well, you have a big heart. But there's basically nothing you could have done.

1. This summer camp was full of strange shit ranging from a million abandoned buildings, cabins, washrooms, sheds, this house, even bigger things like stadiums and barns. The house had someone write up graffiti to "scare" people in the basement. The building was structurally stable so some people actually did stuff in there (music camp, so play music for example). Many camps I've been to have abandoned shit, but not nearly as many as this one mostly.

The basement was locked from inside though, so the way in was a side entrance stairway that got boarded up the third or fourth time I went. Still got in each time. The second last year I went, the older boys and I went outside the perimeter and found the shelled overgrown remains of entire waterpark attractions - water slides, signs, bricks, cars, a million weird things. Then we split up and some got to the road and walked back.

I got dared to go alone that night into the basement, got out okay (a bit dirty, but I didn't hurt myself), and I realized someone was in the shed next to the house. We had been told to stay away from the whole area because people lived in homes just off the boundary and owned some of the on-camp property (the house and others near it, the shed, stacks of tools, and a pile of rubble in a tall field of grass and weeds). I had to take a side path which was 100% dark (but that's fun, right?) and my phone battery was getting low so I had to save it just in case. I was making a lot of noise though as the side path was slippery, and then I saw people exiitng the homes with what I guess were torches and starting a firepit up nearby. I don't know if they knew it was me but they had come in my general direction. Maybe they thought I was a bear or something. I walked as quietly as possible all the way back.

The year after I was the only person my age and everyone else younger (last year I went, obviously). It's over for too-old-for-camp-kids. I went again to the basement but in the day, and despite it having been closed off, someone had come in and added new graffiti. It said "I saw you" and was written like an 'on-fire' font. So someone from the camp or the houses had known I was there and seen the people come out. That's what scared me. I walked out of there and put it out of my mind.

2. Near my home there is a forest. Actually, my home is more or less surrounded by parks on all sides, with houses in between that are slowly getting replaced with bigger buildings or just torn down. People my age, including kids from my old high school, come here to hang out. Hang out is the usual talk and laugh and do stupid shit, but also eat, drink, and smoke, including soft drugs sometimes I heard. At night, kids of different ethnicities and languages sometimes go in the summer to start campfires.out there, and it's visible from a side window in my unit. I hate it because they keep me awake at night, but what can I do? So many (mostly milder) bad things happen in my building and nobody can stop people. There's not much can be done under the rules and laws.

So one night, as I was about to sleep, a van or SUV or something pulls up, parks brusquely in a corner, and out comes I don't know how many people all looking a bit different. I have never seen them or the car, and they make noise talking waking me up and getting me mad, so I get my phone, but they walk away before I can get a picture. Annoyed, I head to that side window - and poof, they had vanished. They could have not gone anywhere without me seeing them except in the building or hopping a fence into the forest. So that sets me off. All I got on my phone was the vehicle. There are lots of suspicious vehicles around the area.

I learned later that they actually are new people in the building, supposedly one "family" but there are way too many of them and they do not look alike or the right respective ages. Not the first time and sadly probably not the last.

3. I think this is self-explanatory, ghettoish area, ghettoish incidents. The thing is, my parents used to push me to run up and down my building's staircases for exercise since I was too young for the gym and I had outgrown/sold my equipment. I used to run playing music and because nobody on the higher floors took the stairs, I often did not pay attention unless someone was coming fast. So I would have bumped head first into a corpse that had been there for maybe days. Lucky enough, I had stopped running stairs just a month or two before this happened. This close to getting a nice dose of nightmare fuel.

4. I play a lot of oldish but not retro indie/casual games from between 1997-2014 or so. Many smaller ones are rife with glitches ranging from monsters freezing in creepy positions if they hit an area boundary they shouldn't be able to reach, to my player character spinning uncontrollably due to problems with the game running or with my mouse. I've scared other people with the latter too. One game series I have has a custom campaign community and they also make strange stuff that can crash the game unexpectedly or permanently mess it. All allowed from the editor tools.

I've mentioned Minecraft is to this day one of my favourite games, even though as with most things I shunned it when it first got popular. In one world there was a 10-ravine chain right next to spawn with the first open to sky and all the others crisscrossing and very deep. This is back when the game's caves were like swiss cheese - so huge caves and large falls and pillars are normal, combined with fog at low levels underground and monsters dropping onto you for extra damage, messy and scary for a 12-14 year old. Anyway, this ravine series had one odd stone that with just the right light, looked like a person. I was 12 and convinced I had found Herobrine or some bullshit. I was too creeped out to explore it for a while, it was just a very odd formation of stone jutting out from several ravines overwriting each other and at that light and angle looked like a person watching you.

5. Despite who I am, I still find people worse off than me, and because I seem confident to them, they drift to me and I help them out. This one guy at a different summer camp much longer ago (we were only 9 or 10) had gotten sick and caused us to miss "something important". It was the start of a detective style game for the whole camp group. Not knowing what was going on, we were told some guest or a counselor or someone had gotten sick and rushed to hospital. This actually happened before so I believed it and so did the other guy, and he got scared that he was sick with the same thing the "guest" was and ran off. It was just a game, but we hadn't known right away due to missing out the very obvious hint at the start. He did actually get taken to hospital, but that's because he injured himself running off into the woods looking for the nearby town.

I also almost drowned not once not twice but three times at three separate camps despite having done years of swimming lessons. Don't mess with waterfalls, cliffs, mossy riverbeds, deep docks, or sailboats. Not scary but I think this is why among several other things I started hating summer camps at one point. I had no choice but to go though due to personal reasons.
Very nice reading and nightmarefuel thank you!

I once thought about selling my soul to the devil to escape inceldom.
I fell asleep and saw Satan staring at me from the corner of my room.
I woke up and I was looking exactly at the same spot but he was gone!!

I had sleep paralysis once couldnt move for a minute weird shit

Ok heres mine though a firstimer for horror stories so go easy on me.

Carpeted kitchen.

scariest shit man

View attachment 285760

Ah yeah, that was me, sorry.
Look at that posture, that's me 100%. Not even joking.
They didn't call me Quasimodo for Nothing in HS.

Sorry if I scared you, People are scared of me sometimes. Im not ogre tho.

Ok heres mine though a firstimer for horror stories so go easy on me.

Carpeted kitchen.
:feelswhat: :feelsUnreal: Truly disgusting. My grandparents used to have carpet in their house, but they ripped it out because their dogs would constantly shit on the floor

Ah yeah, that was me, sorry.
Look at that posture, that's me 100%. Not even joking.
They didn't call me Quasimodo for Nothing in HS.

Sorry if I scared you, People are scared of me sometimes. Im not ogre tho.
No problem man, my bad for hanging out in your neigboorhood at the wrong times.
I'l just head back to antarctica

Very nice reading and nightmarefuel thank you!
No problem. I love writing for people. High qual cope.

:feelswhat: :feelsUnreal: Truly disgusting. My grandparents used to have carpet in their house, but they ripped it out because their dogs would constantly shit on the floor
lmao

Oh and i think i got one thqts even scarier then the kitchen one. Carpeted bathroom

View attachment 285760
Did he have that hat on? Because there's a lot stories about the 'hat man' ngl, google it.

Did he have that hat on? Because there's a lot stories about the 'hat man' ngl, google it.
I don't know. I only saw his face half covered in the shadow like this ;