Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Horror movies are blackpilled

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
I'm watching Hellraiser and the story is a giant blackpill. Julia is this frigid bitch at the start when she hasn't spotted Chad yet. When she does, Chad is her husband's brother who is 20 years his junior (this makes sense in context, just watch the movie) and so they have sex. Then Chad appears as a monster and asks her to give him blood. She does, because Chad fucked her so good. Then she goes out to a bar to trick a NW6 middle aged manlet into coming with her, for she murders him in cold blood and his only crime was to get frisky with a foid while being sub8. Brutal.

General horror movie thread, I guess.

Sex and horror are very intertwined for some some reason, every horror movie has good looking women and some sort of sexual dynamic in it with chad vampires drinking lady’s blood or some shit like that.

Horror movies are the only ones i can watch. Everything else is full of soy

i don't really watch horror movies but i liked event horizon

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

Most 18+ movies kinda are

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?
I used to hate Hellraiser and I just avoided it even though I was a slasher fan. I just thought it was not a slasher since it was about those Cenobites but then after some years I watched it and absolutely loved it. But I do not agree with OP that he is a Chad or anything. Julia is just a retarded cunt, that's why. Plus the original movie gets mogged by its sequel.

I used to hate Hellraiser and I just avoided it even though I was a slasher fan. I just thought it was not a slasher since it was about those Cenobites but then after some years I watched it and absolutely loved it. But I do not agree with OP that he is a Chad or anything. Julia is just a retarded cunt, that's why. Plus the original movie gets mogged by its sequel.
thanks, buddy boyo
seems like a good horror movie
will watch it :feelsokman:

thanks, buddy boyo
seems like a good horror movie
will watch it :feelsokman:
Enjoy! A lot of people prefer the sequel to the original but I suggest you start with the original.

I really love 80s and 90s slashers. Very rewatchable.

Sex and horror are very intertwined for some some reason, every horror movie has good looking women and some sort of sexual dynamic in it with chad vampires drinking lady’s blood or some shit like that.
High IQ observation

Scary stuff bro

most of them kill ethnics first or make them the white chad's bitch