Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Horror Movie Review! [Cult Theme]

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Back at it again, behold, the reviewsss

1.The Wicker Man(1973)

Overview: A man travels to a strange island in search of a missing girl who disappeared without trace months earlier.
Experience: You will just sit there and wonder "what the fuck" sometimes after some scenes because it's a little abrupt but not too dark or morbid.

Rating: 7/9, would watch again, is a genuine film although I don't have the most appreciation for it the movie does show Robin Hardy truly did deep research before putting it together. There aren't many scary things about this film, but it tries to get under your skin slowly.

2. The Ritual (2017)

Overview: A group of friends are suddenly struck with grief on their way to an adventure they put together.
Experience: Movie is slightly dark from start to end and it just makes a weird turn at some point in the movie(not spoiling).

Rating: 6/9, normie tier, is a pretty good movie but kind of just falls off the tracks at some point^^^, you have to watch it to get what I mean though. Really makes you feel like you're one of the guys in the movie sometimes, and at points it's a pain to watch. It's a raw film and is probably an allegory for something.

3. The Conspiracy (2012)

Overview: Found footage-documentary style horror movie centered around man who believes elites control the world.
Experience: Very nice watch has a good subtle buildup, and still thought about the movie after watching it.
Rating: 6/9, normie tier, although it is close to reaching above that there just feels like so many things are just left out and not touched again, and the movie isn't really quenched by the ending either. Although still a good film, will make you question the world around you yourself, and the characters are great and uniquely made.

Due to the fact using the scale marker tended to be a pain I just posted the scale, there are numbers on it, if you can read, enjoy:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 8.01.23 PM copy.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 8.01.23 PM copy.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 57
Who cares about your movie opinions

You could do nightmare on elm street next

I have seen The Wicker Man which was a decent movie.

Review the Skeleton Key and the Mist

Haha fucking rude.

Have you seen the Nicholas Cage Wicker Man? Utter trash. Hopefully the original is better.
It's a fun movie ngl I always enjoy it

You enjoy Cage's Wicker Man?! :feelsmega: ahhh the beeeees. Lol
NGL it's one of my favorite movies of all time (seriously top 60 easily.) Its just a silly film that I consider it a true great
Don't be so mean. This site is supposed to be a bully free space!
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
Joe I'm just starting to like you dont do this to me

no one disrespects cage here
NO ONE

Of the vast universe of Cage movies, Wicker Man is not the best. I'd vote Face Off first.
Theres better than that m8

I've seen Nicolas cage wicker man. Not bad. Good stuff op

never even heard of these movies bro