Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Horror movie fans?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I'm PRETTY drunk right now. But I'm watching "Dementia"
Its really good. My 3rd horror movie of the night and I LOVE it tbh

I’ve never seen Dementia. What were your other two of the night? I watched Scream 2 last night and am looking for something for tonight.

I’ve never seen Dementia. What were your other two of the night? I watched Scream 2 last night and am looking for something for tonight.
I watched 2 I've seen before tbh. Nightmare on Elm Street 3 and Event Horizon lol. Dementia is REALLY good so far though
Dementia is on Hulu tbh

I watched 2 I've seen before tbh. Nightmare on Elm Street 3 and Event Horizon lol. Dementia is REALLY good so far though
Dementia is on Hulu tbh

Event Horizon was weeeird af and really good. If you like that, you’d probably like Hellraiser...If you haven’t already seen it. Lol

Also, have you ever seen Zombeavers? Best horror comedy I’ve seen in a while. Emphasis on the comedy.

The original Alien is a good film.

One never ending horror movie is enough for me: MY LIFE

Horror movies are boring now a days. Just watch gore vids, they save you time and are much more entertaining.

Horror movies are boring now a days. Just watch gore vids, they save you time and are much more entertaining.
I mean. If you're familiar with my post history of r/WatchPeopleDie videos youd know I like gore very much.

Not much of a movie watcher but horror is one of the few consistantly good genres unlike comedy lately which is awful or atleast I dont like it with my sense of humor.

I really like chucky, use to be scared shitless of chucky but got high a few months ago, watched all the movies and fuckin love thats series, perfect mixture of horror and some gr8 funnies
(also not rly a horror but american psycho is a great "gore" flick)

I like Event Horizon more if I watch it as a warhammer 40k prequel.

Try watching "The Void" 2016.

I thought it was really fucking good, especially for the budget. Its all special effects very little to no CGI, and it was highly disturbing. Reminding me a little bit of the thing.

I like Event Horizon more if I watch it as a warhammer 40k prequel.

Try watching "The Void" 2016.

I thought it was really fucking good, especially for the budget. Its all special effects very little to no CGI, and it was highly disturbing. Reminding me a little bit of the thing.
The void is great they're making a sequel!
I really like chucky, use to be scared shitless of chucky but got high a few months ago, watched all the movies and fuckin love thats series, perfect mixture of horror and some gr8 funnies
(also not rly a horror but american psycho is a great "gore" flick)
Chucky is a near perfect horror comedy honestly

Event Horizon was weeeird af and really good. If you like that, you’d probably like Hellraiser...If you haven’t already seen it. Lol

Also, have you ever seen Zombeavers? Best horror comedy I’ve seen in a while. Emphasis on the comedy.

The Hellraiser series was good. Wishmaster series as well.

I can't stand scifi horror whatever its called.

I like the classics Halloween, Jason ...ect. Where Incel has knife and kills ppl with knife.

I think indy ppl making indy horror films should be lynched. IDK how they are able to make money off crappy films (redbox sales) Destroying horror genre imo. (prob the jews are letting them release it)

I can't stand scifi horror whatever its called.

I like the classics Halloween, Jason ...ect. Where Incel has knife and kills ppl with knife.

I think indy ppl making indy horror films should be lynched. IDK how they are able to make money off crappy films (redbox sales) Destroying horror genre imo. (prob the jews are letting them release it)
Anything with stupid jump scares is trash. Indie horror is some of the best stuff tbh

Anything with stupid jump scares is trash. Indie horror is some of the best stuff tbh
no dude indie horror u need an 8th of shrooms for. The stuff is low quality bad acting complete pile of trash.

no dude indie horror u need an 8th of shrooms for. The stuff is low quality bad acting complete pile of trash.
You must not watch the good stuff then. Some of the best horror I've seen has been indie. Not redbox shit. Good indie horror.

I mean. If you're familiar with my post history of r/WatchPeopleDie videos youd know I like gore very much.
Oh I didn’t know you were a fire guy, when I left the forum for sometime I just knew you as the new guy posting about shit buckets or something kek

Oh I didn’t know you were a fire guy, when I left the forum for sometime I just knew you as the new guy posting about shit buckets or something kek
Piss bottles than you very much!

Horror/thriller movies end up being disappointing to me, since I actively cheer on the bad guys to kill the dumb protagonists. Hell, Jason Vorhees is essentially the incel avenger, killing chads and stacies.

I like pretentious art house horror, my faves are.

The Cremator
House
Eraserhead
Possesion
The Shining
Raw
Nosferatu

The original Alien is a good film.

Also this.

WatchPeopleDie is a nice cope for when you feel as if your incel-young-adult-in-america feelings are bad.

Tales from the hood freaked me out when I was a teenager.

tales.jpg

I don't see a lot of people talking about 'The Relic' but I remember liking it when I watched it back when it came out.