Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Horrifically obese pair of landwhales launch a "Plus size friendly" salon and nightclub.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Volcel if you wouldn't :feelskek:

Im so tired of this world where things like these are worshiped idk

Given how much lard there is hanging down their behinds and over their crotches, I'm not sure if I could.
Even dudes with 10" dicks probably can't fit it in those hambeasts, JFL.

Would rather die a lonely sad man than concubine with these buttertanks.

Now where is the one for plus sized men?

Oh wait, double standards, plus sized men are just called fat.

Thanks to cucks, creatures like these are worshipped. JFL at BBW

That’s gross but I wouldn’t rub shit on their windows or threaten to kill the bitch. Probably some bitter orbiters that got rejected by the landwhales lol. That place must stink.
Now where is the one for plus sized men?

Oh wait, double standards, plus sized men are just called fat.

Let’s not get carried away it’s BBW big beautiful WOMEN only, learn your place.

Even dudes with 10" dicks probably can't fit it in those hambeasts, JFL.
JFL they are roasties no more because being a roastie means they have one hole, these hambeast have millions of rolls that function as holes

also if any framelet, manlet, or any ugly males were to do this, they would be subject to ridicule

Bruh I swear the biggest critics of women's appearances are other women, men will generally fuck anything that moves but women will criticise each other down to the smallest detail and care about retarded shit for no reason. Why does this 400 pound 6 foot tall troll looking triglyceride storage facility care so much about her eyebrows? How much of women caring about their appearance is about other women instead of men (who are easily pleased and some of which will fetishise even this disgusting hambeast)? No man is going to look at her eyebrows when her cheeks are making a horrifying crease up against her nose and her skin is fighting back jowls. No man cares about how much makeup is on her face when she looks like the michelin man.

I hate everything in this fucked up timeline, all that foids had to do to be considered attractive was to not be a fat slob, somehow this one condition is now almost invalid because of the juggernaut law

Such disgusting creatures... :feelsohgod:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back