Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Horrible suicidefuel at new year's eve

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
At new year's eve i was left alone, as my entire family went partying. As i was alone and my family wouldn't be back until the next day i chose to go into the woods (for no reason at all, I definitely wasn't planning on killing myself on anything like that).

As i went into the wood i stumbled upon people partying. They were pretty young. Getting high and drunk. I stood there watching them, frozen in my despair. Soon enough some chadlite told me to fuck off because i was bothering them. I pussied out as always and left.

Rest of the night was equally shit. I failed at my plan and just fucked up my arms permanently. It's not looking good guys. Maybe this year it'll end. I hope.

Last edited:
Reminds me of this.

Soon enough some chadlite told me to fuck off because i was bothering them. I pussied out as always and left.

And yet people tell us to got out and be social...

I just sat in my dark room alone on New Years.

I spent it with family/friends and my sisters roastie friends

It was horrible because even knowing they are literal sluts, confirmed by her, talking to you completely platonically was so depressing

But I got very drunk and watched boxing with the dudes there so it was a good cope

Lol i don't celebrate anything anyways (except my religious holidays) so i just went to bed at 11 and slept like a damn baby.

Spent it over my cousins house playing video games. Honestly wouldn't have rather spent it any other way. My cousin just did 10 years in Federal prison so it was good to be with him.

Spent it over my cousins house playing video games. Honestly wouldn't have rather spent it any other way. My cousin just did 10 years in Federal prison so it was good to be with him.

Damn 10yr fed bid what he do?

As i went into the wood i stumbled upon people partying. They were pretty young. Getting high and drunk. I stood there watching them, frozen in my despair. Soon enough some chadlite told me to fuck off because i was bothering them.
Please coat the entire earth in soot produced by fire whirls ravaging major metropolitan areas as the result of nuclear detonations. Now.

Damn 10yr fed bid what he do?

Some conspiracy drug charges for selling cocaine/crack. He was a higher ranking member of the Vice Lords gang, and ended up gettingsnitched on by some grunts(He says 2 out of 3 of them aren't even on the planet anymore). The feds had him on wiretap and video. He says when they got him an army of plain clothes were waiting for him at the drop off.

At new year's eve i was left alone, as my entire family went partying. As i was alone and my family wouldn't be back until the next day i chose to go into the woods (for no reason at all, I definitely wasn't planning on killing myself on anything like that).

As i went into the wood i stumbled upon people partying. They were pretty young. Getting high and drunk. I stood there watching them, frozen in my despair. Soon enough some chadlite told me to fuck off because i was bothering them. I pussied out as always and left.

Rest of the night was equally shit. I failed at my plan and just fucked up my arms permanently. It's not looking good guys. Maybe this year it'll end. I hope.
Should've went Jason on those kids

Some conspiracy drug charges for selling cocaine/crack. He was a higher ranking member of the Vice Lords gang, and ended up gettingsnitched on by some grunts(He says 2 out of 3 of them aren't even on the planet anymore). The feds had him on wiretap and video. He says when they got him an army of plain clothes were waiting for him at the drop off.

Super Low Inhib

Well sounds like you got some verified back up if any normie tries to fuck with you :feelsBox:

Super Low Inhib

Well sounds like you got some verified back up if any normie tries to fuck with you :feelsBox:

Yeah the problem with low inhib thugmaxxing is it almost always leads to the slammer.

I can box so I can handle most Norman's lol. If I have to call him it's definitely a Nuclear red button situation.

What country are you from OP?

sounds bad man, and i'm not surprised those guys were assholes, it's just how it is these days, it's shit

i always feel so bad whenever i go outside like that, specifically in that "wandering searching for something" mode, it's so dreadful, there's never anything out there. i don't understand how people enjoy nightwalks, past the first few minutes or so it feels like i'm searching for something and the anxiety starts. so i just stay inside and try cope and cultivate whatever online friendships i've got since irl friends drop you immediately as soon as you no longer work or go to school with them.

sounds bad man, and i'm not surprised those guys were assholes, it's just how it is these days, it's shit

i always feel so bad whenever i go outside like that, specifically in that "wandering searching for something" mode, it's so dreadful, there's never anything out there. i don't understand how people enjoy nightwalks, past the first few minutes or so it feels like i'm searching for something and the anxiety starts. so i just stay inside and try cope and cultivate whatever online friendships i've got since irl friends drop you immediately as soon as you no longer work or go to school with them.
I feel the same man. I go on walks to escape my home but at the end what i experience is usaully much worse than just staying inside.

I feel the same man. I go on walks to escape my home but at the end what i experience is usaully much worse than just staying inside.
what ugly and/or nerdy guys usually do is they don't even go out much, they just go over to one of the guy's house and watch videos and eat junk food, play some stupid board game. we don't even have that, though some of just don't want it either because it's usually loserdom that doesn't lead anywhere.

@Mainländer how was your new years, just coping at home or did you try going out, i just stayed inside because no invites and roaming around felt pointless

what ugly and/or nerdy guys usually do is they don't even go out much, they just go over to one of the guy's house and watch videos and eat junk food, play some stupid board game. we don't even have that, though some of just don't want it either because it's usually loserdom that doesn't lead anywhere.
I wish i had a friend that i could go to tbh. I don't remember the last time i left my house for other reason that going to the store, with the dog or to just wander aimlessly.

I wish i had a friend that i could go to tbh. I don't remember the last time i left my house for other reason that going to the store, with the dog or to just wander aimlessly.
had just one last year but he left town, because normies usually have opportunities to move up to and better their situation

unfortunately it's become standard for normies to just be friends with who they are working with or going to school with, and even then just the cooler ones

had just one last year but he left town, because normies usually have opportunities to move up to and better their situation

unfortunately it's become standard for normies to just be friends with who they are working with or going to school with, and even then just the cooler ones
Seems about right. The only friends i ever had was through school or work. Once i quit that, they all left me.

I was wageslaving when the clock struck 12. Perfect reflection of my decade.

If he was a woman she could say her boyfriend coerced her into it and get <6 months

Time to buy a .45 (in gta)
full

If he was a woman she could say her boyfriend coerced her into it and get <6 months

1000% facts.

Unfortunately the law takes into account that Foids are fucking retarded and never are responsible for their actions. :feelsrope:

JFL at going outside as an ugly male.

i always feel so bad whenever i go outside like that, specifically in that "wandering searching for something" mode, it's so dreadful, there's never anything out there.
It's a common cope that subhuman males develop in the teens. When healthy and genetically acceptable humans see subhuman males in the night, they all assume that that is exactly what you are doing. That's why people who aren't doomers laugh at the doomer meme.