Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Horrible nightmare

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
After playing so much Doom these days I was expecting to get nightmares involving demons and being stuck in the game levels with them, but I got something even worse: the best-looking guy in my class telling me he had just fucked the hottest girl there in some alley when they went out.

I woke up immediately after that, feeling like utter shit. "Why would you care", some IT cuck would say - I can't control my feelings, it's too unbearable to feel that much inferior to another guy, who fucks a 18 yo prime girl so fast and easily while even kissing one has been the biggest unachieved goal of my life for decades now.

I already witnessed she inviting him out, so maybe it really happened. I don't think so though.

I woke up immediately after that, feeling like utter shit. "Why would you care", some IT cuck would say - I can't control my feelings, it's too unbearable to be feel that much inferior to another guy, who fucks a 18 yo prime girl so fast and easily while even kissing one has been the biggest unachieved goal of my life for decades now.
As insane as it sounds, I don't think most of them have figured out that none of us actually volunteer to feel like this.

My life is a horrible nightmare

This female openly cucked you. She treated you as an asexual being. Of course this is emasculating.

Last edited: