Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Horrible, Horrible Dream I Just Woke Up From

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Fucking hell. I'll spare you from a lot of fluff and get right down to it because I want people to read this.

I was trying to walk off the coronavirus madness in the park. There were literally nothing but gigachads there w/ their bitches. In order to hide my nervousness I started charging around like those warriors from the movie House of Flying Daggers. It was cringey to hell so I stopped that. Felt embarrassed.

Then I got the sinking suspicion everyone- and it literally was nothing but macho gigacghads who could kick my butt I kid you not- was laughing at me so I approached one and asked him in a high, quiet and pitiful tone if he was, and to my horror he said "yeah. you look like an incel" and laughed some more.

I couldn't say anything. I wanted to be tough or deny it. Oh god I wanted so badly to deny it. But it was true and I wasn't fooling anyone and I was literally laughed out of there.

truecel trait: getting mogged in your dreams

ive yet to dream about the virus once

truecel trait: getting mogged in your dreams
Not the first time it's happened to me. Probably won't be the last but god willing I hope I have some good dreams soon. Dreams are cope.

insane. really a trucel trait

That’s brutal