Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Horrible experience with females over the phone

E

ElephantMan

Recruit
★★
Has anyone had a bad experience talking to females on the phone , I am talking about company reps for example a store , or say eBay or Amazon?? I mean formal situations?? Every time a female comes on the phone to talk to me I have been ripped to shreds . They are extremely rude and persecuting on the phone. How can they do this when they haven’t even seen you . Any thoughts??

Yes. Holes think of me as a hole or simply speak over me, sometimes patronizing me over my stuttering.

Has anyone had a bad experience talking to females on the phone , I am talking about company reps for example a store , or say eBay or Amazon?? I mean formal situations?? Every time a female comes on the phone to talk to me I have been ripped to shreds . They are extremely rude and persecuting on the phone. How can they do this when they haven’t even seen you . Any thoughts??
Yes, the rude foid when I made a doctors appointment the other day. She made life difficult for me.

Voicepill @PLA1092

I'm always rude back when they do this.

Not really. They're not really rude to me when they can't see my face. When talking to face-to-face I can tell they hate me

Not really. They're not really rude to me when they can't see my face. When talking to face-to-face I can tell they hate me
Thanks for the reply , goes to show how horrible my situation is...

parasite%20(1).jpg

I've got plenty of Vocaroos and commentary from the past to help resonate with user experiences on this site.

Expect to see more.

you are beta, she can't see you nigga, how do you get mogged by a foid on the phone? that shouldnt even make sense, wtf, voicemaxx

Women are spoiled nowadays, especially in a situation like that when you can't resort to physical violence.