Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hopes and dreams

Frenchcel54

Frenchcel54

Proof that being french won't get you laid
Do you guys still hope one day, opening your house door and seeing your wife playing with your kids when you come back from any mall buying lunch for 3 or have you lost total hope and interest in those situations?

My dream is seeing soyciety crumble.

Most of us want this but if you could choose between both what would you choose?
I'd still choose seeing soyciety crumble under its' own degeneracy over having a loving family, that way all incels would have a chance, not just me.

I was never interested in having a family.

Doesn't matter what I want, I'll get nothing.

I still have that dream , Although i'm giving up quickly. I just want to be a bachelor with a healthy sex life and my siblings to have kids with good genetics for the future

I was never interested in having a family.
Autismscale

Yes but how not to rope without hope
My hope is I don't die too painfully and I have food and games to play until that point. Hoping for a relationship with a female is like hoping to be an astronaut when I flunked out of college, hate the military and have more health problems than a 80 year old.

Do you guys still hope one day, opening your house door and seeing your wife playing with your kids when you come back from any mall buying lunch for 3 or have you lost total hope and interest in those situations?
Only to be paranoid about a chad getting it on with my wife and worrying about bills to pay, making end's meet, and raising the children to become contributing members of this so called hypocritical society? Fuck no.

It's no so much as I hope, but more like I wish.

I have many hopes left.Like VR,moneymaxxing and getting surgery.
Let's see how they pan out.
It's no so much as I hope, but more like I wish.
I can't say it in a non-gay way,but wishing wont get you anywhere.Working will.

Sure, all of us have dreams. While I do want a loyal wife, I'd rather see justice to those who oppressed us.

i dream but that is all it is i dont think you can find a unused no trashy hole anymore its terrible

I have a recurring vision of my wife and kids telling me 'you have to find us'. Whenever things are going better in my life, they become more clear. When things get worse, they fade away.

No, I never wanted kids. In fact, I like coming home to an empty house at night. Peace and quiet. I would like some pussy and there in my life, though.

I hope to one day be able to plug myself into a virtual reality and forget everything about this life.

I hope to one day be able to plug myself into a virtual reality and forget everything about this life.
You can try dmt it's like this but for 20 minutes

My only hope is being hopeless.

My hope and dream is getting message from cute girl who be waifu then

It's more probable that the meteor will hit me while walking down the street than me ever having a girlfriend.

The US Military is known famous worldwide for killing anyone they can who cannot defend themselves, that includes foids and children. If you happen to be ethnic and politically outspoken in America, they often send guys to kill your wife and kids to "teach you a lesson" and make you feel guilty and ruined for the rest of your life. That is if they don't torture and kill you as well. Leaders of the Beta Uprising such as myself cannot afford to have wives and children until we overthrow the government and can ensure their safety.

I have a recurring vision of my wife and kids telling me 'you have to find us'. Whenever things are going better in my life, they become more clear. When things get worse, they fade away.
Just premonitionMAXXX

I don't really want kinds but I'd love to come home one day and see my wife greeting me with a hug and a kiss

I don't really want kinds but I'd love to come home one day and see my wife greeting me with a hug and a kiss
I understand the child is more a symbol of fidelity, because when women have a kid they usually stay longer
The US Military is known famous worldwide for killing anyone they can who cannot defend themselves, that includes foids and children. If you happen to be ethnic and politically outspoken in America, they often send guys to kill your wife and kids to "teach you a lesson" and make you feel guilty and ruined for the rest of your life. That is if they don't torture and kill you as well. Leaders of the Beta Uprising such as myself cannot afford to have wives and children until we overthrow the government and can ensure their safety.
Do you feel endangered by those guys?
It's more probable that the meteor will hit me while walking down the street than me ever having a girlfriend.
Depends on where you come from

I have nothing