Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hopelessness and thoughts of roping as 20 year old dude

GeorgeSears

GeorgeSears

Soliduscel
This is probably like the 900th fucking post about the same topic but I have to say it.

I feel like roping recently. That usually doesn't happen. I've been an incel for...well since always. I just coped about it the whole time. Never had a kiss, never had sex, never held hands, etc. Basically average male subhuman.

Recently, I've been into BP stuff on YouTube, and man has it really depressed me. Like there's absolutely 0 point in life. Or doing anything. And nothing will ever get better. There won't be a new Florian Geyer, leading an uprise against the establishment. Nothing. Just wanking, eating, wanking, eating, wanking and eating.

My dream was always to have many children. I already crossed off having a wife ever since I found out that basically all women cheat and get away with it. We are literally living in a matriarchal rapehole that rapes men to bits.

I coped with it by aiming at getting surrogacy. Just pay 100k and get a child, but man, what's the point? So I can continue my glorious line of subhuman farmers? So, my kids grow up to write forum posts on Incel.IS (no offence).

I live with my mom (shocker) and she's so fucking annoying. Today I wanted to grill sausages and she came in asking me what I am doing, after I told her, I asked if I can eat the fucking package of cheese and she scoffed like some annoyed fucking cunt so I just annoyingly sighed back and then a fight broke out and of course my mom yells out of the top of her lungs with her annoying fucking mickey mouse voice. I hope she fucking dies, but fuck me that would mean I need to work 8 hours each day just to get by. Fuck this maggot existence.

Honestly, man, I just wanna kill myself. I wish I was in America. At least you guys have guns.

No idea how to even end this post. Will anyone even read this shit? I guess I'm wondering how you guys are dealing with rope thoughts?

I fortunately don't have rope thoughts
But i cope with the feeling of having a bad future by being on here, listening to music and playing vidya

I read, but honestly i feel more anger than sadness reading this.

Sometimes there are lives that shouldn't be lived but still are, i'm not killing myself because i don't want to give them this satisfaction, i know they would love it that i die, i want to live out of spite even if it's ass.

I fortunately don't have rope thoughts
But i cope with the feeling of having a bad future by being on here, listening to music and playing vidya
Today was really the first day man. I sat on my bed without anything and just thinking about the future.

There is nothing in my future. What awaits me is 8 hour wage slaving. I come back home and play my shitty games. That's it.

What are your stats Grayman

You mean height and all that? I'm 178 cm, white dude, black hair brown eyes. My family is actually like very tall, but my mother is a midget and yeah so rip my genetics.

You mean height and all that? I'm 178 cm, white dude, black hair brown eyes. My family is actually like very tall, but my mother is a midget and yeah so rip my genetics.
Are you NT and facially sub 5?

Today was really the first day man. I sat on my bed without anything and just thinking about the future.

There is nothing in my future. What awaits me is 8 hour wage slaving. I come back home and play my shitty games. That's it.
That's understandable

I think i would have roped if it weren't for vidya, sitting for hours playing solo games is just the best cope man.

I think i would have roped if it weren't for vidya, sitting for hours playing solo games is just the best cope man.

Yeah bro definitely. I'm a fan of the MGS franchise and am pretty good at it. Getting yelled at all day and getting the "ew" stares from everyone, but coming home playing MGS really is peak existence for me.

Man, once you write about your life in full honesty, you just realise how pathetic you are. But of course, my cope comes in. "You're just 20. It'll get better, buddy boyo!"