Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hopefully she dies

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
can you post the transcript here ?

but it's not even summer

She is having the part of her brain responsible for seeing ugly men removed.

Some cuck "sugar daddy" is funding it. He's all like "I'm really happy to do this so that you won't have to be bothered by those gross creeps any more. It pains me to think that my kween's eyes might be sullied by their twisted visages. See you after the surgery!" And she's all like "uh... yeah... s-s-see you after the s-s-surgery. Remember, it might take me a while to recover. Don't stop the autopay."

Upvoted because female

hope she gets her organs harvested by mediccels

Wow man. Fucking relax.

Why do I care

but it's not even summer

Stupid foid's brain must be pretty fucked up. Maybe she needs brain surgery for an STD she contracted from CHAD or, more likely, is just lying. In fact, her hair is in a bun, when they do surgery, they shave it off. She is 99% just lying to get attention, smelly foid. I hope she dies.

Your not getting any luck from me bitch, I hope you don't make it

She is having the part of her brain responsible for seeing ugly men removed.

Some cuck "sugar daddy" is funding it. He's all like "I'm really happy to do this so that you won't have to be bothered by those gross creeps any more. It pains me to think that my kween's eyes might be sullied by their twisted visages. See you after the surgery!" And she's all like "uh... yeah... s-s-see you after the s-s-surgery. Remember, it might take me a while to recover. Don't stop the autopay."

kek

If I had brain surgery, everyone would be wishing death upon me and the surgeons would be stabbing my brain

If you asked her out what would her response be?

JFL these comments are laughable. Some people paid money for this guys comment, too.

Foid has brain problems and posts about them on Reddit? More likely than you'd think!

Last edited:
if there were less comments I would say something mean to her.

Just be a woman, bro

queertears faggots featured me...

I became this way because of how women and society treated me.

not even a single sad feeling for her :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

KILL UR SELF WHORE :feelstrash: