Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hopecels what are you doing to looksmax ?

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Heres what im doing to improve

Gymceling 
Drinking tons of water
Clean diet
Neck training 
Testosterone maxing 
Vitamin C megadose 
Low inhib practice

Currently bruceleemaxing

moneymax to hire a personal trainer. It's really expensive, but you'll actually stick to your exercise goals when there's a person yelling at you about this. They'll all be Chads, but find one that at least isn't a complete dick. You could try to get a hot female personal trainer, but that's risky since you're likely to fuck it up in some way and creep her out and then you'll get banned from a gym. Would also be hard for me to listen to some roastie stacy telling me how to do push ups.

Diet, minimum wage job, saving up 10K for surgeries/hair removal, gonna start gymceling, new style, mentalmaxxing, guitar, and tanning when summer comes. I don't even know what I'd do if a femoid liked me, I'm too blackpilled now. Even if I looksmax to 7.5+, my incel soul will tell me to wait for a female companion robot who will actually love me instead of getting dragged down by a foid.

Saving money to gtfo

personality (not even joking) i get rated 7-9 in soc rate threads, but im rlly autistic (literally diagnosed since 4)

Plucking my eyebrows

Losing weight and then putting on some muscle. I'm going to shoot test, too.

New clothes, new pictures for online dating, and that's pretty much it.
I'm only incel now due to my weight.