Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hopecels on Suicide

T

timikellner

Banned
-
I will never have a girlfriend, just be real Homies !! Sometimes i feel some kind of hope but the BlackPill strikes again, there is no hope if you are a truecel ...

Today i talked to a girl , her Incel Security Shield detected to me because she said : you know i have a boyfriend....

I think rope is a good answer , there is no meaning in life if you are ugly

I just try to strong copes in this life. otherwise its meaningless

I will never have a girlfriend, just be real Homies !! Sometimes i feel some kind of hope but the BlackPill strikes again, there is no hope if you are a truecel ...

Today i talked to a girl , her Incel Security Shield detected to me because she said : you know i have a boyfriend....

I think rope is a good answer , there is no meaning in life if you are ugly

I feel like shooting myself in the head pretty much everyday man. It fucking sucks being ugly. We're here for you though at least. PM me if you need someone to talk to.

there is happiness in coping if we can learn to repress our male sex drive. gotta do hindu meditations or some shit.

there is happiness in coping if we can learn to repress our male sex drive. gotta do hindu meditations or some shit.

Coping is just that. A cope. Human beings were not meant to live as outcasts, social isolation will break anyone down eventually.

Coping is just that. A cope. Human beings were not meant to live as outcasts, social isolation will break anyone down eventually.
I'm doing good so far. Reading can seriously take your mind off this shit. I learned to meditate while performing physical activities. I only think about foids 25% of the time now. I want to cut it down even further.

The only reason I can find in continuing to live is that killing your self is what the normies wants, and I hate them so doing something that benefits them is bad. It would be better if I could continue to live and do further damage to satisfy my revenge before I die.

I'm doing good so far. Reading can seriously take your mind off this shit. I learned to meditate while performing physical activities. I only think about foids 25% of the time now. I want to cut it down even further.
Good for you boyo.

Good for you boyo.
Sounds petty to you but it works for me. Unfortunately sometimes I'm reminded that the 'outside world' exists and have to return here to take out my built up frustration.

Sounds petty to you but it works for me. Unfortunately sometimes I'm reminded that the 'outside world' exists and have to return here to take out my built up frustration.
No bro I like reading as well.

Sorry for misjudging. What are you reading right now? I'm about to start Elantris.
Some calculus book, currently stuck at some problem but I said that I won't skip any problem since if I do I'll skip the next one and so on.

Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here

It's all a mask for them.

Hope -> Cope -> Rope

The holy trinity can not be broken. This is the physical demonstration of an incel's lifespan and it will be experienced by all incels.

That or you either rope early enough to become an hERo or cope hard enough to become a cuck.

Hopecel=copecel, I'm literally going insane right now :feelslala: