Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hope is lost when you’re 18

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
If you’re under 18 you still have a chance. Once I turned 18 a few weeks ago I knew it was fucking over. Senior year will end and I will graduate in June with no genuine accomplishments or skills in the past 6 years in this school. Imagine being in a fucking school for being academically successful in elementary and then entering a school for 6 years never being able to have As and Bs. Imagine not making genuine memories in 6 years of your school I didn’t have a girlfriend, i didn’t sleepover someone’s house, I never played video games with a group of friends, etc. At least during the 7th-9th days pre Covid I was somewhat low inhib, more social and able to communicate with foids at least. I’ve gotten so depressed and pessimistic about the future I think I’m just giving up.

Also I keep spending my fucking time on that retard debate Incels server wasting my fucking time shitposting. I don’t even care about spreading the Blackpill because normies and foids have too much cognitive dissonance to truly understand our situation. To understand there is a genuine rising issue in society that is not being addressed at all. The rise of loneliness and the fact Zoomers had the lowest intimate experiences with the opposite gender out of any generation.

You could try again at college

I am 32 and still did not loose hope. Learning Javascript, HTML5 and CSS; I will have my exams in a few months and it will let me moneymaxx a bit after 10 years wageslaving.

I wish I started before.

You could try again at college
Man in university I guarantee I’ll maybe get some male friends but I’ll get 0 bitches. Honestly I hear a lot of people my age tell me they get bitches outside of school but idk how that happens. Do foids just approach them because they’re high tier Normie. It must be some the sexually dimorphic traits normies and chads hold that I don’t :feelshehe:

when i was 17 i was a 7 4 tall chad with a 12 inch dick and a minecraft tier jawline.
then midnight happened when i turned 18, i became a curry bald manlet with a microdick

I am 32 and still did not loose hope. Learning Javascript, HTML5 and CSS; I will have my exams in a few months and it will let me moneymaxx a bit after 10 years wageslaving.

I wish I started before.
I’m a retard who’s failing AP computer science im too fucking stupid I studied and understand scanners, methods & for loops but just the basics with it. Idk man I wish I had an excuse like dyscalculia but I’m not bad enough where I genuinely do have it just below average according to psychologists.

im already one semester down in college and no girls have sign of being interested at all
when i was 17 i was a 7 4 tall chad with a 12 inch dick and a minecraft tier jawline.
then midnight happened when i turned 18, i became a curry bald manlet with a microdick
this is unironically what those niggas think

Man in university I guarantee I’ll maybe get some male friends but I’ll get 0 bitches. Honestly I hear a lot of people my age tell me they get bitches outside of school but idk how that happens. Do foids just approach them because they’re high tier Normie. It must be some the sexually dimorphic traits normies and chads hold that I don’t :feelshehe:
dont fall in love, i commited that stupidity and im still suffering, college and learning its the best Cope dont dispise it

I never had hope to ascend in the first place.

i do wonder what could have been if i wasnt on incel spaces at 16.

i was and am a giga werido ugly sperg so i think it was over but still.
i discovered incel spaces a few weeks after i turned 16, ill be 19 this summer :incel:

i spent 16 in college during the cuckdowns and soycial distancing, 17 in rotting in my mums place then hospital for a few months, 18, in a care home in the middle of nowhere (it was called gelli aur care ltd), and 19 music maxxing on laptop like a loser in my bedroom all day , in a far less strict "care" home
16 and in college? IQ mogs me

dont fall in love, i commited that stupidity and im still suffering, college and learning its the best Cope dont dispise it
I want to fall in love closest was with my oneitis. I’m still a dateless KHV subhuman though

i discovered incel spaces a few weeks after i turned 16, ill be 19 this summer :incel:

i do wonder what could have been if i wasnt on incel spaces at 16.

i was and am a giga werido ugly sperg so i think it was over but still.
I started browsing when I was a bluepilled 15 year old who coped and said Incels dumb blah blah. I realized how truthful the Blackpill was. Egg man was right

I started browsing when I was a bluepilled 15 year old who coped and said Incels dumb blah blah. I realized how truthful the Blackpill was. Egg man was right
i was browsing since 12-13 lookism
its not as bad as u make it out to be

Nah at 12-13 is fucking crazy though
im now 17-18, Programming is a blessing. If you are in the US you can easily moneymaxx, dont be a doomer and fail to take advantage of that.

usa looks weird to me, everything is so far apart from each other and it looks very flat you NEED to drive it seems.

in my home town, i can walk to the beech, then to the cinema, back to my fathers house, walk to a corner store, then to a supermarket, then to some forest.

the terrain is also hilly and rolling hills, and roads always bend and turn, in usa it looks like a grid and very repetitive

creeps me out looking at it
lol yea a car is pretty much a necessity unless you live in a very large city like nyc or la. public transportation is used by almost no one.

im now 17-18, Programming is a blessing. If you are in the US you can easily moneymaxx, dont be a doomer and fail to take advantage of that.
I’m about to fail this class and not graduate because I suck at programming. I get the worst grades in the classes all the kids in my classes easily get As and Bs while I’m so fucking retarded I can’t even get a D. I’m too low iq for programming bro it’s over.

I’m about to fail this class and not graduate because I suck at programming. I get the worst grades in the classes all the kids in my classes easily get As and Bs while I’m so fucking retarded I can’t even get a D. I’m too low iq for programming bro it’s over.
U are just too lazy to study, u can't fail school the school system is made so that you pass.

If you’re under 18 you still have a chance. Once I turned 18 a few weeks ago I knew it was fucking over. Senior year will end and I will graduate in June with no genuine accomplishments or skills in the past 6 years in this school. Imagine being in a fucking school for being academically successful in elementary and then entering a school for 6 years never being able to have As and Bs. Imagine not making genuine memories in 6 years of your school I didn’t have a girlfriend, i didn’t sleepover someone’s house, I never played video games with a group of friends, etc. At least during the 7th-9th days pre Covid I was somewhat low inhib, more social and able to communicate with foids at least. I’ve gotten so depressed and pessimistic about the future I think I’m just giving up.

Also I keep spending my fucking time on that retard debate Incels server wasting my fucking time shitposting. I don’t even care about spreading the Blackpill because normies and foids have too much cognitive dissonance to truly understand our situation. To understand there is a genuine rising issue in society that is not being addressed at all. The rise of loneliness and the fact Zoomers had the lowest intimate experiences with the opposite gender out of any generation.
Yes, Chico. I remember when I had plans to go eat rice at hs on my 18th birthday n shiet, but I wont elaborate on what caused me to change my mind the summer prior because I got an 80% warning last time, mang :smonk:

U are just too lazy to study, u can't fail school the school system is made so that you pass.
i have adhd it’s impossible. I can’t even properly pay attention in class. I hate school and I hate how bad my adhd and autism are. I go to a magnet school anyways I would’ve done decent in a average shitty underfunded public school.
Yes, Chico. I remember when I had plans to go eat rice at hs on my 18th birthday n shiet, but I wont elaborate on what caused me to change my mind the summer prior because I got an 80% warning last time, mang :smonk:
Brutal

I wish I started before.
what was your original job?
are you currently attending uni?

if ur a virgin at 18 it’s over yeah. sorry man i know how brutal it is i went through it too

Senior year will end and I will graduate in June with no genuine accomplishments or skills in the past 6 years in this school.
I almost failed high school, yet I still graduated.

Try to make the most out of it until the semester ends.

how are you able to graduate and go to uni without passing HS?
I grinded pretty hard from 9th-10th grade but half assed school in 11th grade and this year (12th)

Last edited:
how are you able to graduate without passing>?
I grinded pretty hard from 9th-10th grade but half assed school in 11th grade and this year (12th)
Because I passed last term it’s only this semester I’m failing it and I need to try to bring it up a few points. I’m fine in my other classes I have all As except in one which is computer science.
I almost failed high school, yet I still graduated.

Try to make the most out of it until the semester ends.
I’ll try

they are lying they don’t get bitches

I know you’ll probably construe this with a high measure of skepticism but it is incumbent upon me to tell you not to give up all hope entirely. I’m probably the old man of these forums at 42 and yet have achieved a certain measure of intrinsic satisfaction at this point in my life notwithstanding the loneliness and immiserating years of dejection and self-hate. Depression, rage and self-pity are ephemeral emotions and they will be supplanted by other, more constructive ideations. I have a career in academia and have at least two side gigs that provide me with decent income, a high quality of life and the opportunity to spend much of my time either writing or speaking about shit that fascinates me or otherwise gratifying my intellectual interests. The depredations of whores and the promiscuity of our debauched society are no longer foremost in my mind nor have they been for many years.

Because I passed last term it’s only this semester I’m failing it and I need to try to bring it up a few points. I’m fine in my other classes I have all As except in one which is computer science.

I’ll try
ah. which math class are you taking? if you understand some basic algebra you could probably get by in CS

what was your original job?
are you currently attending uni?
Originally mechanic.

Yes, The courses are taken by the university, but it is not a university degree, but a diploma as a technician. Which is the minimum to enter the labor market in Moroccan national companies. I have been in this course for two years.

I know you’ll probably construe this with a high measure of skepticism but it is incumbent upon me to tell you not to give up all hope entirely. I’m probably the old man of these forums at 42 and yet have achieved a certain measure of intrinsic satisfaction at this point in my life notwithstanding the loneliness and immiserating years of dejection and self-hate. Depression, rage and self-pity are ephemeral emotions and they will be supplanted by other, more constructive ideations. I have a career in academia and have at least two side gigs that provide me with decent income, a high quality of life and the opportunity to spend much of my time either writing or speaking about shit that fascinates me or otherwise gratifying my intellectual interests. The depredations of whores and the promiscuity of our debauched society are no longer foremost in my mind nor have they been for many years.
Based and whitepilled.

Originally mechanic.

Yes, The courses are taken by the university, but it is not a university degree, but a diploma as a technician. Which is the minimum to enter the labor market in Moroccan national companies. I have been in this course for two years.
since morocco is not a first world country, it would be feasible to freelancemaxx with web development projects at low prices

Call it whatever you want but until you’re at least in your mid-30’s you lack sufficient life experience to have an informed perspective on these matters and as such you lack standing to speak to me intelligibly.
I am 32 years old; and when you are told that what you have said is "whitepilled" it is because you are effectively moving on a spectrum of maximizing life.

Your presumptions and your lack of understanding based on what he has said has unleashed aggression in you. Breathe and calm down, brocel.

Brutal
ah. which math class are you taking? if you understand some basic algebra you could probably get by in CS
CS is my math class
they are lying they don’t get bitches
No they actually do. But they’re mid tier normies.

I'm sorry it has to be like this lad. Wasting away what should be the best years of your life. We all deserve better.

Fren2

You should arrange an incel meetup with all the other youngcels here

i dont even really want to fuck a female anymore i just hate them too much.

I don't think hope is over when you're 18. Hope of being a chad/chadlite? Sure. But you can probably still be a low-tier normie and start getting laid in your 20s/early 30s. I'd say it's pretty over if you're KHHV by 25 though.

I'm 35. It's over.

There is no hope in future for you.
I'm studying in uni for 5 fucking years. Still none of those russian cum dumpsters even talked to me. I'm literally invisible for those cruel creatures :feelstrash:

20 is when you should start losing hope buddy boyo. By the time you’re 25 and it hasn’t happened it’s completely over

I don't think hope is over when you're 18. Hope of being a chad/chadlite? Sure. But you can probably still be a low-tier normie and start getting laid in your 20s/early 30s. I'd say it's pretty over if you're KHHV by 25 though.

I'm 35. It's over.
Brutal

I am 32 years old; and when you are told that what you have said is "whitepilled" it is because you are effectively moving on a spectrum of maximizing life.

Your presumptions and your lack of understanding based on what he has said has unleashed aggression in you. Breathe and calm down, brocel.
You're absolutely right man, that post was presumptuous of me as I didn't fully apprehend your original meaning which is why I deleted what I had said within very short order. And I do become angry which is precisely why I am here and looking for solidarity and comradery with fellow kindred spirits who partake of the same outrage I experience. Anyways, I do apologize for that highly inappropriate response.