Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hope is evil and destroys men.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Hope is like buying a falling stock and then watching it fall even further, thinking someday it's going to rise 10x in value and make you a lot of money.

Then it keeps falling more and more and after a few weeks it's worth only 10% of what you paid.

Replace "stock" with your SMV or any sort of measurement you use to assess your value.

Problem with hope idiots is they always pick extreme 1 out of 10,000 examples and even out of the crazy examples they DO pick, those winners usually return to the mean and lose what they gained after a short period of time.

Yes, a normie might get a girlfriend, but even thne, it's a short lived relationship where she just shits on him constantly. Yes a normie might get a good body in the gym without roids, but it's so fucking rare and usually only happens with manlets.

"but bro ur just being a crab pulling people back in ur box"

If hope wasn't bullshit, no one would even be on this forum. When men are young they'll move mountains while trying to succeed. But that usually just puts them in a shittier position than when they started.

By the time you leave your early 20s or leave college/uni, you're too far past gone to start with the hope bullshit. All you can do is evaluate how fucked you are and plan for shitty life. Don't bet what little left you have on "ascending"

Only 3 options available for sub-6 men. Hope, rope or cope. I feel like cope is the best one.

Hope is wishing for a life that you were never meant to have access to and will never experience. Same thing for self improvement which is just clowning around

Only 3 options available for sub-6 men. Hope, rope or cope. I feel like cope is the best one.

All logical and posts lead to that, yeah. I should have added something about find a good cope and sticking with it. Don't destroy your life with hope.

The only thing to do is try to change how cucked things are. Having hope you'll become a chad if things stay the way they are is delusional.

what even is ascension anyway banging used up roasties?

if you missed out on teen love you'll be a truecel for life regardless

All logical and posts lead to that, yeah. I should have added something about find a good cope and sticking with it. Don't destroy your life with hope.

Hope is damaging in the long run. Most men who are successful had a taste of success quite early on. Most men who are chads had female interest early on (extreme cases of guys losing weight and becoming chads are rare)

And yet, you are always led by soyciety to do things that could "turn around your whole life".

True. Banging roasties is like a consolation prize for the autistic kid that comes last and has never won anything in life.

Hope is damaging in the long run. Most men who are successful had a taste of success quite early on. Most men who are chads had female interest early on (extreme cases of guys losing weight and becoming chads are rare)

And yet, you are always led by soyciety to do things that could "turn around your whole life".

True. Banging roasties is like a consolation prize for the autistic kid that comes last and has never won anything in life.

The only thing to do is try to change how cucked things are. Having hope you'll become a chad if things stay the way they are is delusional.
I guess advice for men is just all based on risky gambling and long shots.

There's no popular advice like "make consistent money, save it, invest it, find some cheap hobbies and enjoy them until you're old"
it's always about "GO BIG OR GO HOME BRO. GYM-MAX, ROID-MAX, PUA MAX, etc"

assuming two average men took the advice at age 20 and lived 30 years with it, who would be better off at 50?

all shitty normie advice is just rehashed gambling cliches

Words to live by.

I legitimately thought I was 2 year's younger than I currently am (my birthday is approaching) and reality dawned on me: "WHERE THE HELL HAS ALL THE TIME GONE"!?

Before you know it, you'll be 25, 30, 35 and the only foids left are the Jaded and bitter roasties that were ran through by chads/tyrones and now want a guy who's stable to "settle with". They'll never adore you for you. Both my parents went into the relationship with nothing (although my mum is still proof of foid nature) so I can't state that my father was a betabux as he had £0 to the name as they were both young. If you missed out on experiencing teen love when you had no responsibilities, debt, 9-5 Job. The time of your life where you're at the peak of your libidio and looks. You're fucked.

It's all downhill in your 20s and if you reach 30 with nothing? Just set up the rope as the only thing that awaits you (assuming you're a rich 5/10+ caucasion) is blown out roasties.

Words to live by.

I legitimately thought I was 2 year's younger than I currently am (my birthday is approaching) and reality dawned on me: "WHERE THE HELL HAS ALL THE TIME GONE"!?

Before you know it, you'll be 25, 30, 35 and the only foids left are the Jaded and bitter roasties that were ran through by chads/tyrones and now want a guy who's stable to "settle with". They'll never adore you for you. Both my parents went into the relationship with nothing (although my mum is still proof of foid nature) so I can't state that my father was a betabux as he had £0 to the name as they were both young. If you missed out on experiencing teen love when you had no responsibilities, debt, 9-5 Job. The time of your life where you're at the peak of your libidio and looks. You're fucked.

It's all downhill in your 20s and if you reach 30 with nothing? Just set up the rope as the only thing that awaits you (assuming you're a rich 5/10+ caucasion) is blown out roasties.

Or you can cope harder than youve ever done before.

i thought i was the only autist who couldn't keep up with his age, i legit forget

There's no popular advice like "make consistent money, save it, invest it, find some cheap hobbies and enjoy them until you're old"
it's always about "GO BIG OR GO HOME BRO. GYM-MAX, ROID-MAX, PUA MAX, etc"

assuming two average men took the advice at age 20 and lived 30 years with it, who would be better off at 50?
99% of the average men who lived with the reasonable advice will be better off at 50. They want men to aim big so when they'll most likely fail they'll blame themselves for being "losers" who don't try hard enough.

99% of the average men who lived with the reasonable advice will be better off at 50. They want men to aim big so when they'll most likely fail they'll blame themselves for being "losers" who don't try hard enough.
brutal, can relate. sometimes I feel "not try hard enough" even though I tried PUA a good amount

never had a shot tbh, you need to be at least chadlite for PUA methods to work

I have some friends who were good at ball, some even played D1 and were NBA hopefuls, but couldn't make it.

So they played Euro bro ball whcih gives you a shitty low salary of $40k USD. After a few years they had too many injuries and were officially used the fuck up at the ripe age of 25.

Now they're broke AND injured, all from going YOLO and trying to make it big.

They would have been infinitely better off and wealthier just being a janitor for the government.

brutal, can relate. sometimes I feel "not try hard enough" even though I tried PUA a good amount

never had a shot tbh, you need to be at least chadlite for PUA methods to work
Normies give non-chads impossible tasks in order to reach our goals, so when we fail we blame ourselves and not soyciety.

Just run 500 miles a day bro and you'll have a gf in no time. :soy:

Change your whole personality and learn new languages. :soy:

Work out until you look like arnold schwarzenegger in his prime bro :soy:

Be a millionaire and have a nice car. :soy:

Try to be famous. :soy:
I have some friends who were good at ball, some even played D1 and were NBA hopefuls, but couldn't make it.

So they played Euro bro ball whcih gives you a shitty low salary of $40k USD. After a few years they had too many injuries and were officially used the fuck up at the ripe age of 25.

Now they're broke AND injured, all from going YOLO and trying to make it big.

They would have been infinitely better off and wealthier just being a janitor for the government.
They probably wouldn't have gone through with doing all that work if they were chads, but because they're non-chads they felt like they had to reach for the stars so foids would acknowledge them. Being a janitor would've made them more rich and stable, but that wouldn't help them get laid often.

Normies give non-chads impossible tasks in order to reach our goals, so when we fail we blame ourselves and not soyciety.

Just run 500 miles a day bro and you'll have a gf in no time. :soy:

Change your whole personality and learn new languages. :soy:

Be a millionaire and have a nice car. :soy:

Try to be famous. :soy:

They probably wouldn't have gone through with doing all that work if they were chads, but because they're non-chads they felt like they had to reach for the stars so foids would acknowledge them. Being a janitor would've made them more rich and stable, but that wouldn't help them get laid often.

They were normies but had some decent athletic genes and height. Now their knees are fucked and they're fat.

The truth is, if they were NBA material, they would have been exceptional as young teens, and they weren't. Same exact rule as if you miss out on teen love, you're done.

Good NBA players are scouted in fucking highschool. No shitty euro player goes to the NBA, lol.

Hope is like buying a falling stock and then watching it fall even further, thinking someday it's going to rise 10x in value and make you a lot of money.

Then it keeps falling more and more and after a few weeks it's worth only 10% of what you paid.

Replace "stock" with your SMV or any sort of measurement you use to assess your value.

Problem with hope idiots is they always pick extreme 1 out of 10,000 examples and even out of the crazy examples they DO pick, those winners usually return to the mean and lose what they gained after a short period of time.

Yes, a normie might get a girlfriend, but even thne, it's a short lived relationship where she just shits on him constantly. Yes a normie might get a good body in the gym without roids, but it's so fucking rare and usually only happens with manlets.

"but bro ur just being a crab pulling people back in ur box"

If hope wasn't bullshit, no one would even be on this forum. When men are young they'll move mountains while trying to succeed. But that usually just puts them in a shittier position than when they started.

By the time you leave your early 20s or leave college/uni, you're too far past gone to start with the hope bullshit. All you can do is evaluate how fucked you are and plan for shitty life. Don't bet what little left you have on "ascending"
Preach . This is reality. The devil comes in disguise.

They were normies but had some decent athletic genes and height. Now their knees are fucked and they're fat.

The truth is, if they were NBA material, they would have been exceptional as young teens, and they weren't. Same exact rule as if you miss out on teen love, you're done.

Good NBA players are scouted in fucking highschool. No shitty euro player goes to the NBA, lol.
Because they're normies they don't want to believe that, they rather think they can accomplish anything if they try hard enough. MMA is still new, so there are some athletes in it who just started training for a couple years, but the risk for injuries is a lot higher.

My only hope is what God promised me on His word.

Yes hoping for the things to change that cannot be changed no matter what is a very dangerous thing to strive for