Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hope in this Thread

B

Beckham

Banned
-
http://www.spillednews.com/2017/02/i-know-he-is-ugly-but-im-always-proud.html

"H O P E is C O P E." ~ @Jagged0

Lottery winner.

This is the greatest lifefuel I have ever seen

looks a little like my grandpa

Themisterpepsi said:
This is the greatest lifefuel I have ever seen

looks a little like my grandpa

true

it's not hope, I'm pretty sure 90% people here are unfunny, unsocial and and absolutely boring to spend time with unlike this guy

she will cuck him and there's nothing he can do about it.

plot twist, the dude is a bitcoin millionaire and the girl is just leeching clothes and money to upgrade herself to a chad

this guy will never experience true love

This isn't hope at all. This guy has a forward grown mandible. He is way better looking than me.
The girl also looks like dog shit in this photo. 
PAY-man-at-19-stone-has-stunning-girlfriend-who-is-7-stoned.jpg

Beckham said:
http://www.spillednews.com/2017/02/i-know-he-is-ugly-but-im-always-proud.html

1. This is in gookland

2. They're both subhuman

man i would love to find the unicorn. sadly where i live everyone wants a 6 foot tyrone or chad

Akarin said:
it's not hope, I'm pretty sure 90% people here are unfunny, unsocial and and absolutely boring to spend time with unlike this guy

Ofcourse, but an incel's poor social skills and boring personality are not his fault. Being socially rejected your entire life kinda hampers your social development u know.

When normies tell you that its all about PERSONALITY, just remember that your personality was formed by how you were treated because of your LOOKS. Personality=Looks, not just because of halo/failo effect, but also because of how your personality is formed

SlayOrDie said:
Ofcourse, but an incel's poor social skills and boring personality are not his fault. Being socially rejected your entire life kinda hampers your social development u know.

When normies tell you that its all about PERSONALITY, just remember that your personality was formed by how you were treated because of your LOOKS. Personality=Looks, not just because of halo/failo effect, but also because of how your personality is formed

I was introverted even before I was bullied as a teenager and cared about my looks

SlayOrDie said:

legit af.

He’s about to inherit a lot of money and she is about to divorce rape him. Only possible explanation.

Soon it will come out that she cheated on him with about 150 men as he was just so happy to be married to her.