Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hope for the Life After This for ALL Users (Christian Post)

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Colossians 1: 19-20 ---"God was pleased to reconcile to Himself, all things on earth and in heaven through the blood of Christ"
Psalm 77:7 "Will the Lord reject forever? And will He never be favorable again?"
1 Colossians 19:20: " For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross."

The age is coming where our loving God will reconcile to himself ALL of us. Your future is GOOD. God will NOT reject you forever? I say this with fair confidence.

Why, then, repent? Because quality of life improves when you repent. This is what is meant, I believe, in Luke 17:21: "Neither shall they say 'Lo, it is here!' or 'Lo, it is there!" For, behold, the Kingdom of God is within you"

In other words, following Christ NOW brings happiness and spiritual fulfillment.

I will gladly debate anyone who thinks the Bible teaches endless burning in "Hell"

you do know that quran is the latest installment for our generations

bible was only for the children of israel

you do know that quran is the latest installment for our generations

bible was only for the children of israel
Quran denies Jesus was the Son of God and Messiah.

I would I could believe...

Sorry but I’m going to have to disagree with you here.

Why does the New Testament have so many warnings against putting yourself in danger of going to hell? It literally tells you to gouge your eye out if it causes you to stumble because it’s better to enter the kingdom of god with one eye than to have two and be cast into hellfire

Also in revelations it says something like “the smoke of their torment rised up forever and ever” regarding those who recieve the mark of the beast in revelations.
I do admit there's some stuff that may convince a person otherwise. But I think the evidence rules in favor of Universalism. I hope you will read through this, even if it doesn't convince you, because it really is very interesting to read about.

Matthew 5:29 (The one about gouging out your eye): The correct translation reads: "to be cast into Gehenna", not "Hell". This is relevant because Gehenna was a LITERAL PLACE of fire where criminals and worthless things were thrown. You can look it up. Jesus may have been speaking metaphorically (He did this more often than he spoke literally) when he said that people would be thrown into Gehenna. This easily could have meant that sinning makes you worthless. As far as "eternal life", this could easily pertain to 1. A new kingdom coming to followers of Christ, or 2 MORE LIKELY a SPIRITUAL KINGDOM for people in which the Holy Spirit dwells. It may sound like a reach, but John 17:3 tells us "eternal life is knowing God", and Luke 17:21 essentially says "You cannot see the Kingdom of God because the Kingdom is within you"

Revelation: Ahh, this is a fantastic book, and there a couple of ways to interpret it. Some people believe that the prophecies have ALREADY been fulfilled. You have to keep in mind that this is a book of PICTURES THAT SYMBOLIZE EVENTS, it's not meant to be taken literally. People believe this book was written to prophecy the fall of Jerusalem in the year 70 AD. After all, verse 22:7 tells us "Behold, I am coming quickly", which may indicate that these events already occurred, or at least perhaps some of them already occurred.

Revelation 14:11 talks about the "smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever". However, this torment could be metaphorical for the fall of Jerusalem. EVEN IF IT'S NOT, many NT authors quoted from the OT, and this EXACT word picture is used in Isaiah 34:10 to describe a destruction who's RESULTS were everlasting. In other words, the DESTRUCTION/PUNISHMENT has everlasting RESULTS, but that doesn't mean the "TORMENT" is everlasting. (The OT word picture symbolizes the destruction of Edom. It's not literally still burning today).

Revelation 20:10: This says "The devil was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet were cast. They shall be tormented day and night forever and ever". Again, maybe a metaphor for an event that already happened. But let's say this is an actual event that is going to take place. For one, it only talks about the devil, beast, and false prophet being "tormented", not normal sinners. HOWEVER, there is an even more interesting way to look at this. The literal translation from Greek does not read "forever and ever", rather it reads "for the ages and the ages". This could imply an eventual end (Once again Isaiah 34:10 uses the phrase "forever and "ever", but those events are not still taking place today"). Where it gets REALLY interesting is with the words "brimstone" and "torment". Brimstone is also known as sulfur, and "torment" in Greek was "basanizo". THE PRIMARY MEANING OF "BASANIZO" WAS TO TEST THE PURITY OF GOLD, WHILE "SULFUR" WAS THE KEY ELEMENT USED IN THE PURIFYING OF GOLD. Think about that for a minute. Why else would John include the picture of sulfur? This verse, translated correctly, can actually be a picture of these things being PURIFIED until it is completely finished (Until the "ages").

Last edited:
The age is coming where our loving God will reconcile to himself ALL of us. Your future is GOOD. God will NOT reject you forever? I say this with fair confidence.

You are like the God of cope on this site.

So far you've exhibited the anti degeneracy cope and now I see you also subscribe to the ultimate cope, religion, what else do you have in that handy cope survival kit you call a brain. I believe in the same christian God as you do ironically, I just think he's fucked up, so you depending on him to bring happiness in your life at some point is amusing. The devil is ironically more likely to bring you happiness tbh, at the cost of eternal torture so its not worth it, but at least he delivers the goods.