Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hope for Ricecels in Here

L

Lestat

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
391
Online
0
23167469_1353539978107322_2522502869403929369_n.jpg




hqdefault.jpg


hqdefault.jpg


asian-guy-girlfriend-married.jpg


Rice-cels can get white women.
But its OVER for curries
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
Lestat said:
23167469_1353539978107322_2522502869403929369_n.jpg




hqdefault.jpg


hqdefault.jpg


asian-guy-girlfriend-married.jpg


Rice-cels can get white women.
But its OVER for curries

No, deleteeee this post it's just a cope, right? I'll wake up and those pictures are going to be all part of my dream.
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzSQQYrMwYw[/video]
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
None of those guys in Op are subhuman, what are you talking about?
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
torujo said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzSQQYrMwYw[/video]

I mug this guy, what's he got that I don't?
 
L

Lestat

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
391
Online
0
JovanD said:
None of those guys in Op are subhuman, what are you talking about?

cope, the last 3 are incel tier subhumans.
only the first guy is decent but beta before roidceling.
 
S

StopCopingStartLDAR

Greycel
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
29
Online
8m
lorde is disgusting and she broke up with that beta as soon as she got rich. look up stpeach’s boyfriend for some real ricecel life fuel
 
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,453
Online
150d 15h 22m
These ricecels have terrible faces, this is cope. The real Asian Chads are only the pretty boys who are in Korean boy bands tbh.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Lestat said:

GOAL body right there.¨

Also shows how big of a difference facial fat makes. His face looked round in the before and extremely chiseled and square in the after. Can't wait to start my cut, miss the lean face.
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,244
Online
7d 7h 52m
torujo said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzSQQYrMwYw[/video]

situation.gif


That girl is basically a 10/10 in Spain
how did he do it? He must be rich, and funding her

maybe she was fat when younger or something and/or frauding with blue contacts
still fairly infuriating
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
GOAL body right there.¨

Also shows how big of a difference facial fat makes. His face looked round in the before and extremely chiseled and square in the after. Can't wait to start my cut, miss the lean face.
I thought you want to look like Calum Von Moger judging by your avatar/dp lol.

Dudes, 188cm/6'2" and 110kg/242lb+, and ripped to the bone. Not only he's tall and massive, but he has a good-looking face (no homo).
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
idkwattodowithlife said:
CopingGymcel said:
GOAL body right there.¨
Also shows how big of a difference facial fat makes. His face looked round in the before and extremely chiseled and square in the after. Can't wait to start my cut, miss the lean face.
I thought you want to look like Calum Von Moger judging by your avatar/dp lol.
Dudes, 188cm/6'2" and 110kg/242lb+, and ripped to the bone. Not only he's tall and massive, but he has a good-looking face (no homo).

I'd take either one of those bodies.
 
L

Lestat

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
391
Online
0
NekoStance said:
situation.gif


That girl is basically a 10/10 in Spain
how did he do it? He must be rich, and funding her

maybe she was fat when younger or something and/or frauding with blue contacts
still fairly infuriating

she is subhuman without makeup
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
I have to say this. Women tend to have irational sexual preferences so I'm not surprised. Unfortuantely, we are never part of these preferences.
 
LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
743
Online
0
Lestat said:
asian-guy-girlfriend-married.jpg


Rice-cels can get white women.
But its OVER for curries

She married the rich silicon valley cucksian, while she fucks tyrones and chads behind his back.
 
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
15,332
Online
67d 15m
All those ricecels are ugly as fuck, except the first bodybuilder one, I am sure those ugly ass nerds are some rich ricecels graduated from Harvard MIT Stanford or Princeton and now a startup founder.
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,915
Online
51d 11h 17m
jagged0 said:
I mug this guy, what's he got that I don't?

An ugly girlfriend with an annoying voice.
 
L

Lestat

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
391
Online
0
chudur-budur said:
All those ricecels are ugly as fuck, except the first bodybuilder one, I am sure those ugly ass nerds are some rich ricecels graduated from Harvard MIT Stanford or Princeton and now a startup founder.

money game is still a way for incels.
i thought it was over in 2017
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,487
Online
138d 20h 20m
it is rare for both ricecels and currycels to get white femoids. However it is weird that 3 of my curry uncles have married whites.
 
L

Lestat

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
391
Online
0
asians males are ascending in 2017
 

Similar threads

Retardfuel
Replies
19
Views
476
dirtyricecel
dirtyricecel
Y
Replies
10
Views
543
ChrolloLucilfer04
C
W
Replies
38
Views
687
Deleted member 44005
Deleted member 44005
Lv99_BixNood
Replies
13
Views
846
MasterRaceRice
MasterRaceRice
Lv99_BixNood
Replies
19
Views
1K
hatewimen
H
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top