Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hope for Manlets in 2018.

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
https://i.imgur.com/1IqhKlfl.jpg

Needs a lifefuel tag

JUST LOL at actually believing she'd ever date a 5'9 guy over a 6'4 guy

its lifefuel unless ur sub 5'8 then its deathfuel

This is a meme, everything under 6 foot is garden-gnome tier.
Its over for us midgetcels.

Like this one post compares to the unending posts from women about how sub 6 foot men should kill themselves.

Cynistic said:

Like this one post compares to the unending posts from women about how sub 6 foot men should kill themselves.

I'm 5"10 and crush puss like nobody's business.

BigOlPenis said:
Cynistic said:
I'm 5"10 and crush puss like nobody's business.

Im 5'10 as well, but the average here is 6'3 so im a midget.

Cynistic said:

That's a perfectly good height my man! You're taller than almost all women and you're taller than the average man. Maybe it's just where I live but here in the UK the average height for a man is 5"9 and 5"3 for a woman. I wouldn't be too concerned about your height, most girls I've spoken to don't care about a guy beign over 6ft, they just want you to be taller than them.

Ah sorry, I just noticed you said average hight where you are is 6 3. I'm going to guess Denmark? Or Netherlands?

Nah, i'm 5'9 and will always be ugly.

BigOlPenis said:
Cynistic said:
That's a perfectly good height my man! You're taller than almost all women and you're taller than the average man. Maybe it's just where I live but here in the UK the average height for a man is 5"9 and 5"3 for a woman. I wouldn't be too concerned about your height, most girls I've spoken to don't care about a guy beign over 6ft, they just want you to be taller than them.
Ah sorry, I just noticed you said average hight where you are is 6 3. I'm going to guess Denmark? Or Netherlands?

NL, its OVER for me.

Cynistic said:
NL, its OVER for me.

Well, you might be shorter than average but for every man under the average there are going to be more women who are even shorter! Direct your focus to the short girls hahah.

BigOlPenis said:
Cynistic said:
NL, its OVER for me.
Well, you might be shorter than average but for every man under the average there are going to be more women who are even shorter! Direct your focus to the short girls hahah.

Even leprechaun women want 6 foot + men.
Also being tall helps in every aspect in life, not only the dating scene.

Twisted said:
TFW 5”7

One more FUCKING inch

But realistically you need to be at least 6”0 to stand a chance, preferably 6”2. Maybe if you have a PSL 7+ face you could get away with being 5”9-5”11

Cooooooooope. It's your mental condition that is stopping you. You will never become a 10/10 Giga Chad slayer, it's your autism that makes you fixate on irrelevant shit. Guys with similar looks and height as you that are NT are regularly in relationships.

Cynistic said:

Just because there is a consensus that tall guys are generally more desirable it doesn't mean that every single woman wants a giant. I know plenty of girls who say things like "I don't want him to be toooo much taller than me because it makes it awkward". They aren't part of a hive mind, all thinking one thing hahaha. They all have different tastes to a certain extent.

Most girls prefer a guy who is strong and muscly, yet I'm super skinny and am actually underweight but still manage to get laid every now and then. Just because certain physical characteristics are deemed the most desirable doesn't mean that anyone who lacks those characteristics are doomed to be alone.

BigOlPenis said:
Cynistic said:
Just because there is a consensus that tall guys are generally more desirable it doesn't mean that every single woman wants a giant. I know plenty of girls who say things like "I don't want him to be toooo much taller than me because it makes it awkward". They aren't part of a hive mind, all thinking one thing hahaha. They all have different tastes to a certain extent.
Most girls prefer a guy who is strong and muscly, yet I'm super skinny and am actually underweight but still manage to get laid every now and then. Just because certain physical characteristics are deemed the most desirable doesn't mean that anyone who lacks those characteristics are doomed to be alone.

Lemme guess you are tall?
Tallcels dont know our struggles.

Yet I still see girls going crazy for skyscraper level males.

[quote="BigOl']

[/quote]

so, you think females are EVER honest about stuff like this? barely any of them even admit they care about looks, lmfao

not only that, but you have to be particularly ignorant to not know of the fact that heightism is ingrained in every single female’s mind due to millions of years of evolution.

Cynistic said:

LMFAO IM ALSO 5'10,5 and live in the netherlands. What city you from lol. And what ethnicity? These dutchmen are tall too tall for ethnics