Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOPE for manlets/heightcels. Biochemist claims to have miracle cure

RottenBaldManlet

RottenBaldManlet

Banned
-
Hello, i am xcrunner and i am a biochemist and have done extensive research almost my whole life in regards to late age height increase. I used my founded ideas to increase my height from 5 ft 5 to 6 ft 2 inches, and this was at the age where it was thought that height increase would have been impossible. Height increase is possible at any age..i have even helped people in mid 30s increase 3-4 inches in height. There is definitely a great misconception about growth plates which most scientists today seem to still haven't came to understand. There is no such
thing as fused plates there is always a height potential regardless of
age(potential surely diminishes with aging but never runs out)once the puberty-like hormone and somatropic peptide profile is sustained, you will grow again. I have been inactive online for a period of time due to an incident on the grow taller forum, but I am now back. Just know that height increase is possible, even up to the 60's! Take care

Generate is only effective in spray form and it would work minimally and only once if inactive plates
By the way,in the past 5 years or so I have helped many increase their height using chemicals such as bmp 7 along with igf 1induction in specific growth sites,osteogenic protein 1, gdf5, metylprotodioscin and icariin,and much more. My latest client from Czech Republic grew 2 inch in 3 weeks. She was35 years of age she is now 5ft 10 inches!

http://www.heightdiscussion.com/index.php?/topic/22601-growing-taller/

claims to make magic potions himself which cost up to $6000 a bottle

height increase can be seen as quickly as in 2 weeks

How legit is this?