Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hope for baldcels: bearskinmaxxing

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Screenshot 2021 10 29 125217
Bearskin 1

Based and storm the capitol pilled

Did he get raped in prison yet

Called hatfishing

Called hatfishing
Damn didn't know there was a name for it.

This article is stuffed with :blackpill:

https://www.swlondoner.co.uk/life/14122020-the-horrors-of-hatfishing/

'Daisy decided to meet up with him but was shocked when he took off his hat and revealed what was underneath, which altered her view of him completely.'

'Daisy said she was in disbelief by what she saw and that she felt duped by him. She continued: “This isn’t the guy that I saw or know in the photos that you put out to me. “So yeah, I felt a bit betrayed.”'

IT MAY AS WELL BE RAPE

'But Daisy isn’t the only one who has fallen victim to hatfishing. She added: “I’ve heard it happen to other people as well, I don’t know their circumstances or their experience, but I have heard it happening to other women.” Her claims were backed up on social media, where more and more women are sharing that it has happened to them.'

'This trend seems to be a real concern for women such as Daisy who wants to make sure she can steer others away from having a similar experience. In a final bit of advice she wanted to share with ladies she said: “Stay away from the men in hats!”'