Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting HOPE EVERY FOID ON THIS PLANET GETS A DOSE OF ZYKLON B PUMPED INTO THEM

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
What is this cruel joke we're living in!?

Everywhere I go, there's couples in relationships.
There was me thinking that going to the cinema at night alone would be a good idea, but OF FUCKING COURSE NOT.

Foids cuddling up with their bf's in the seats in front of me.
Foids making out with their bf's in the seats behind me.
Foids holding hands with their bf.

WHY DO I NEED TO BE REMINDED OF SOMETHING I'LL NEVER HAVE EVERYWHERE I GO!?
I JUST WISH I WAS BORN NORMAL. I WISH I WASN'T ALIVE. I WISH I WASN'T ETHNIC AND I JUST WANT THIS ALL TO FUCKING END.

I KNOW PEOPLE JOKE ABOUT EDGY SHIT ON THIS FORUM, BUT SHIT LIKE THIS SERIOUSLY MAKES ME CONSIDER JUST FUCKING GIVING THIS FUCKING SLUTS THerE WAKE UP CALL.

I JUST WANT THIS TORMENT TO STOP. THE ONLY GUY I'VE EVER TALKED TOO SAID:

"PERHAPS YOU THINK THIS WAY ABOUT WOMEN BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM"

HE'S RIGHT.

FUCK LIFE.

FUCK FOIDS AND FUCK IT.

JUST FUCK EVERYTHING.

Who told you to think like that?

Edgecels are bad for the incel movement

Who told you to think like that?

I've just had enough.
I don't want to LDAR 24/7, because I feel my mind is literally becoming retarded which is why I go to the gym and try and keep myself busy; everytime I do FUCKING LEAVE the house I'm reminded of my subhumanity.

Whichever situation I choose, I'm fucked.

Why should we continue to suffer?

You know how people state everyone's dealt cards at life?

I was told to fuck off by the dealer and kicked out into the darkness.

Also, we're not a movement.

No, you said the only person you ever talked to said you should think like this.

No, you said the only person you ever talked to said you should think like this.
Oh he's been my only friend tbh.
He's not blackpilled, but admits what I'm saying about holes is true.

They do it intentionally when they see ugly man, just so he may feel even more worthless, than he felt a second ago.

The last time I went to cinema alone was at the day and a monday. Usually those days theres nobody watching the movie. But of course some couples, I don't wanna go anymore I feel like a loser. I was sitting in the upper seats and the ppl looking at me like "omg he is alone" or with fear , I have a frown.

they need to be taught a lesson

People put little effort into IT bait these days

There was me thinking that going to the cinema at night alone would be a good idea, but OF FUCKING COURSE NOT.

I JUST WISH I WAS BORN NORMAL. I WISH I WASN'T ALIVE. I WISH I WASN'T ETHNIC AND I JUST WANT THIS ALL TO FUCKING END.

I KNOW PEOPLE JOKE ABOUT EDGY SHIT ON THIS FORUM, BUT SHIT LIKE THIS SERIOUSLY MAKES ME CONSIDER JUST FUCKING GIVING THIS FUCKING SLUTS THerE WAKE UP CALL.

"PERHAPS YOU THINK THIS WAY ABOUT WOMEN BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM"
HE'S RIGHT.

FUCK LIFE.

FUCK FOIDS AND FUCK IT.

JUST FUCK EVERYTHING.

It's all ok boyo you are safe here. JustDon'tLeaveYourHouseTheory.

They do it intentionally when they see ugly man, just so he may feel even more worthless, than he felt a second ago.
It's so fucking annoying.

PDA needs to be banned (srs).
The last time I went to cinema alone was at the day and a monday. Usually those days theres nobody watching the movie. But of course some couples, I don't wanna go anymore I feel like a loser. I was sitting in the upper seats and the ppl looking at me like "omg he is alone" or with fear , I have a frown.

Exactly why I hate leaving the house.

Everywhere I go, I'm reminded how much of a genetic Failure I am.

What are we doing here then? Aren't we supposed to be fighting for something?

If we fight, we're labelled as the bad guys.

If we try to discuss we're labelled as angry guys in need of therapy.

There's nothing we can do. Foids have the power on this planet and the only person who can override them is God.

People put little effort into IT bait these days
IT can go fist themselves.

If we fight, we're labelled as the bad guys.

If we try to discuss we're labelled as angry guys in need of therapy.

There's nothing we can do. Foids have the power on this planet and the only person who can override them is God.

What if we were already going to therapy?

It's all ok boyo you are safe here. JustDon'tLeaveYourHouseTheory.
This place is all that I have.
The only place where I'm allowed to be my fucking self, because being myself in the human world results in being treated like shit.

I don't want to leave the house but all my copes involve me leaving :cryfeels:
What if we were already going to therapy?
These cucks won't buy it unless you succumb to the "Women are queens, that must be protected at all cost" fallacy.

Going to therapy won't change the fact we're genetic failures, all they'll do is make up cope with those short-comings we had an "Improvise" to make them benefits (based on another Incel's experiences with therapy).

This place is all that I have.
The only place where I'm allowed to be my fucking self, because being myself in the human world results in being treated like shit.

I don't want to leave the house but all my copes involve me leaving :cryfeels:

These cucks won't buy it unless you succumb to the "Women are queens, that must be protected at all cost" fallacy.

Going to therapy won't change the fact we're genetic failures, all they'll do is make up cope with those short-comings we had an "Improvise" to make them benefits (based on another Incel's experiences with therapy).

Well I'm pretty sure it won't be long until they start locking us up. I can already sense it. I know I am being observed by some fat wankers in some intelligence office. Hopefully, they will not charge me for thought crimes. I will just rope if they come for me. All I'm doing here is venting, am I not allowed this? This is like our support group, this should be promoted not ostracized.

this is exactly how i feel after seeing couples in public

I never notice it in the movie theatre because I'm focused on the movie.

This is like our support group, this should be promoted not ostracized.
Tbh

this is exactly how i feel after seeing couples in public
The rage consumes me.

I just wish I was low-inhib enough to throw lattes at them.

I never notice it in the movie theatre because I'm focused on the movie.
One was in front of me.
The couple behind me you could literally hear the fucking KISSING SOUND AARHRUFJFNGNFJFKFIC.

HE'S RIGHT.

FUCK LIFE.

FUCK FOIDS AND FUCK IT.

JUST FUCK EVERYTHING.
You know what to do hERe

too graphic man. I got triggered when you described what you saw in the movie theater. I'm filled with loneliness right now.

Zyklon B isn't even deadly to humans. There's a video on youtube of men being zyklon B:d for a long time.