Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over HOOOOOOLY FUCKING SHIT, I never realized I had the typical beta head side shape

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Betahead

This is the side of my head, the red shows how hair and beard change it visually (I don't have a mohawk, it's just the top of my hair and bottom of my beard that are shown to show how they change my profile shape). Holy fucking shit, it's literally the "virgin" meme head I even look down on that picture the same way and it looks also like the beta skull from that other picture.

3f132e5f89cd88e2eb36082492620087.png

cover8.jpg

It really is the turth, when you have fucked up genes, you will look like the memes are showing the beta guy in EVERY way.

Im sorry you had to experience this

There’s no surgery to fix it either.

There’s no surgery to fix it either.
Some things could be fixed but I am not a looksmaxing coper. The jawline and chin could be fixed, the same goes for eyerbrows, nose but not for the back of my head.

I have a twig neck lira long neck

Prior to chad19 I would always walk with my hood up. Don't like people seeing me :feelsugh:

I have warrior skull but my hairline is horrible

idk what I have tbh

ugh just kill me now

I bet the 2nd image is your true skull shape
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

My side profile looks better than my front profile. Except the jaw.