Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hong Kongcels packed into sardine tins to rot

As I said about the LDARers of China... :feelsjuice:

I fully support them; in the slave-like hellhole of China, not even being able to speak out as we do for fear of being black-bagged with virtually no consequence, it's no surprise that plenty of autists and sub 5s realize how shallow and dystopian their world truly is, especially with the grueling nature of wageslaving and the school required to do so in a country of more than a billion, and decide to quit, especially if they live in the bigger cities where hypergamy and social media induced foid entitlement is probably widespread... :feelsugh:

Though not as severe as the West; I wonder what their NEET forums look like, if they're not censored. :feelshehe:

I suppose it's fine if you're a wealthy subhuman, subsisting on what you have and not needing to go outside to the usual mockery and subjugation you might find; much worse and much more brutal for those less blessed, though, so I'll have to say it's a retarded decision and policy. :feelswhat: