Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Hong Kong is probably the worlds most cucked country

MidnightJewCew

MidnightJewCew

Standard Issue Manlet
-
A sizeable chunk of there population would willingly accept British rule again, imagine being so cucked that you want your nation to be ruled or influenced by a power that's hundreds of kilometres away from your country & not even of the same race. The CCP has many flaws but atleast one thing they would do for Hong Kongers is curb White sexpatting which is fairly rampant in HK, they have an opportunity to rid themselves of Western influence yet still decide to oppose it & allow Western powers like the U.S & the U.K to cuck them. I just don't understand how HK men can be such cucks.

[This doesn't apply if your a based HK'er.]

Their high blood soy concentrations is making them submissive

They need that brit cock in their anus

Their high blood soy concentrations is making them submissive

They need that brit cock in their anus

male HK liberation protesters are litereally complicit in having White men cuck them. I've never in my life seen anything like that in any other nation so you might actually be on to something with the Hk'ers possibly having higher estrogen from high soy level diet.

male HK liberation protesters are litereally complicit in having White men cuck them. I've never in my life seen anything like that in any other nation so you might actually be on to something with the Hk'ers possibly having higher estrogen from high soy level diet.
You ever notice how ricecels and nig6ers usually have clear skin and no acne compared to whites?

Turns out, ricecels and nig6ers have much higher E levels compared to whites, which gives them nice clear soft feminine skin and usually also quite a bit of bloat.

I don't blame them. Being under the CCP rule is even worse than being an incel.

Asians seeem to have a natural cuck gene honestly

Once a generation gets a taste of degeneracy they will fight to keep living in a degenerate world.

A lot of people there are also unironically fine with living in a cage

AatQ8d7BEWUczyO7H00sbAeIOm21sCeWDXLEtm6ktUs

hopefully they get liberated by the based chang country china

Singapore is even more Cucked

There's nothing to "liberate" in Hong Kong JFL at those flags. China is a cucked authoritarian shithole, but they legally own HK when the British gave it to them.

Never been there

JFL @ the low IQ thinking Hong Kong is a country.

Literally not gonna say anything for obvious reasons :feelstrash:

However while I would say white worship in HK/Sin is on a crazy level, it's nowhere near what you see in China, that's literally like 500 years ago, in China / Korea you can see recessed jaw, no zygos, no browridge white framelets who would be NEET back home if their mum hadn't threatened to kick them out if they didn't do something, having ONS with 8/10 noodles

Literally not gonna say anything for obvious reasons :feelstrash:

However while I would say white worship in HK/Sin is on a crazy level, it's nowhere near what you see in China, that's literally like 500 years ago, in China / Korea you can see recessed jaw, no zygos, no browridge white framelets who would be NEET back home if their mum hadn't threatened to kick them out if they didn't do something, having ONS with 8/10 noodles

Even more so than SEA?

Even more so than SEA?
Much more, SEA whores are only in it for the long / bux game, and they have been exposed to Trucels and chads and everything in between. Only benefits in sea are that a JBW 6 can do what an 8 can do in the west.

China and Korea are JBW 3 can do the same, rest of Asia a JBW 5 can.

Also bear in mind the laws of nature apply here too, SEAcels have a higher ceiling PSL and SMV than EAcels, albeit with a lower average, and with foids, ceiling is what drives preferences, not averages. Foids of any race are totally unaware of what an average guy is, pretty sure now foids think an average world class heavyweight boxer looks like AJ ffs

truly the most cucked place on earth begging for their whitu cockus to comeback :feelskek: :feelskek:

Singapore is even more Cucked
I'd say equally, it's just that sings have the self hating element, because they hate the fact that ethnically most have some mixture of sea blood, and in some cases Dravidian low value blood, but sings counter that with their inflated sense of self worth because they think the fact Singapore is clean and orderly and they are well mannered makes them superior (and I can sort of see their point, they are the only tropical country that achieved this, albeit because they High IQ Brits set it up for them)

Much more, SEA whores are only in it for the long / bux game, and they have been exposed to Trucels and chads and everything in between. Only benefits in sea are that a JBW 6 can do what an 8 can do in the west.

China and Korea are JBW 3 can do the same, rest of Asia a JBW 5 can.

Also bear in mind the laws of nature apply here too, SEAcels have a higher ceiling PSL and SMV than EAcels, albeit with a lower average, and with foids, ceiling is what drives preferences, not averages. Foids of any race are totally unaware of what an average guy is, pretty sure now foids think an average world class heavyweight boxer looks like AJ ffs

If i were to run the JBW game i would probably do it in Taiwan because it seems decently affordable, but the SEA whore's are only in it for the money thing is only true if your a sub 2/10 or over 50, ItsOVER's SEA girlfriend worked as a nurse & buxxed for him instead of the other way around. That sounds like the type of life i want to live tbh.

China is on the way to become the #1 global superpower and they still want British rule so their foids can keep taking white cock up the ass. Absolute cucks, if I were them I'd be proud of my Chinese ethnicity

China is on the way to become the #1 global superpower and they still want British rule so their foids can keep taking white cock up the ass. Absolute cucks, if I were them I'd be proud of my Chinese ethnicity
Haha, sadly it's way more complicated like that, and both cultures and society have their own massive flaws, which puts the Anglo one as a preferable one

white sexpating still happens in china, its just not as easy as SEA

You ever notice how ricecels and nig6ers usually have clear skin and no acne compared to whites?

Turns out, ricecels and nig6ers have much higher E levels compared to whites, which gives them nice clear soft feminine skin and usually also quite a bit of bloat.
i have a horrble reptile like skin and lots of dead skin :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Hong kong needs to belong to england

>Inceldom Discussion

Take the propaganda to off-topic.

"China is on the way to become the #1 global superpower" Cope, they still suffer from massive issues regarding food security, sanctions, natural disasters & capital outflow, i also question the quality of most of the fancy new military assets they are developing.

Haha, sadly it's way more complicated like that, and both cultures and society have their own massive flaws, which puts the Anglo one as a preferable one
If you're Chinese, the Chinese system is superior. At least you won't be treated as a second class citizen which would inevitably be the case in a western country.
"China is on the way to become the #1 global superpower" Cope, they still suffer from massive issues regarding food security, sanctions, natural disasters & capital outflow, i also question the quality of most of the fancy new military assets they are developing.
Sure, China won't be a superpower for a very long time. I don't think it even wants to be a superpower. The current global order works quite well for China. America continues to maintain global security while China benefits from this stability. China will most likely eclipse America as the largest economy in the world (in nominal terms) within the next 10-15 years. Chinese technological dominance is already beginning to bear fruit in crucial tech spaces Like 5g. A Chinese implosion, no matter how much people wish for it, is unlikely. While China does have a host of issues, America is not looking terribly great either right about now. By all indication, America has lost control over the virus, is currently experiencing the worst economic crash in its recorded history, is racked by declining economic and health outcomes experienced by broad swaths of the population and is currently beleaguered internally by protests over police brutality. While America will always remain dominant, its influence going forward is certainly questionable. The transactional and unilateral behavior of this administration will not soon fade from global memory.

Last edited:
If you're Chinese, Chinese system is superior. At least you won't be treated as a second class citizen which would inevitably be the case in a western country.
Haha cope if u think that there isn't a more severe segregation of classes in third world countries with vast reserves of wealth and an elite oligarch class with their connections and interests.
Not to mention English teacher 3PSL JBW still mogs 99% of you, and is perceived by foids to mog 99.999% of u

Secession from China and not returning to the former colonial power would be the best thing for them, but that’s borderline impossible.

Haha cope if u think that there isn't a more severe segregation of classes in third world countries with vast reserves of wealth and an elite oligarch class with their connections and interests.
Not to mention English teacher 3PSL JBW still mogs 99% of you, and is perceived by foids to mog 99.999% of u
I was referring to the comparison you drew between Anglo and Asian culture. Why should Chinese people support western, namely white hegemony? I'm not sure there is a compelling reason for why they should advocate against their own interests. I'd love to hear why you think they should settle for a subordinate position in the global hierarchy.

A sizeable chunk of there population would willingly accept British rule again, imagine being so cucked that you want your nation to be ruled or influenced by a power that's hundreds of kilometres away from your country & not even of the same race. The CCP has many flaws but atleast one thing they would do for Hong Kongers is curb White sexpatting which is fairly rampant in HK, they have an opportunity to rid themselves of Western influence yet still decide to oppose it & allow Western powers like the U.S & the U.K to cuck them. I just don't understand how HK men can be such cucks.

[This doesn't apply if your a based HK'er.]

View attachment 304751View attachment 304756
One of the dumbest posts I have ever read. Expatts go to China in big numbers anyways, but now HK will be cucked by China and will lose their freedoms
America and British will be close ally, not rule again.

they use those flags to protest China's violation of one country, two systems, they're not actually advocating Britain or America annex HK.

I was referring to the comparison you drew between Anglo and Asian culture. Why should Chinese people support western, namely white hegemony? I'm not sure there is a compelling reason for why they should advocate against their own interests. I'd love to hear why you think they should settle for a subordinate position in the global hierarchy.
Why not support something aspirational if it means aspiring to it?

It's fine to like certain cultural shit, hell I feel culturally more rice than sand/curry/Latin/Anglo, despite having zero rice blood in me.

However in terms of how I view things, how I am aspirational, and how I'm not afraid of doing things the hard way, I'm much more westernised.

I can assimilate, incorporate rice shit, I've chosen to live in rice neighbourhood/ counties foe the last 8 years, but I will say I believe the cultural mitochondria that Nordics, germanics, meds have is far superior. Even though I'm an incel, I still will never let a jbw or a Tyrone mog me, and go hide with my copes, and that's the cultural mitochondria I'm talking about.

The mitochondria of rice culture is about 'face', as long as your not seen to be mogged openly, it is fine to just hide behind copes.

Nordic/Germanic/ Anglo/ med culture is about achieving real shit and progressing , so if some rice men want to aspire to that, I applaud them, hell I even admire k-fags willingness to get surgery, I admire noodlewhores, and particularly k-whorea drive to get a superior big ass. Never gonna downplay someone putting in work, taking the hard road on life