Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Hong Kong Fuji building (Brothel)

No one here willing to visit?

This prostitutes really looks like models. I want to visit Hong Kong now:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Imagine you can buy sex with prodtitutes like that, no wonder theres not many chinese guys here, they are all working hard to afford visit in that place.

Imagine you can buy sex with prodtitutes like that, no wonder theres not many chinese guys here, they are all working hard to afford visit in that place.
Absolutely! Much better than anything else I have seen in SEA so far :ahegao::ahegao:

so you just get in and she starts making out with you? wish those exist in shitzil

so you just get in and she starts making out with you? wish those exist in shitzil
Imagine when she sees your face she closes the door on you.

GZj2oV4b0AAdHQr

This prostitutes really looks like models. I want to visit Hong Kong now:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

*dolls