Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Honestmaxxing - Clinical Psychology is hopeless.

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
In the past I have spoken about going to Clinical Psychologists, and I have said it’s nice on way to talk to someone face to face about things than it is online.

But if I honestmaxx, I can say it’s done absolutely nothing. The only real reason I keep going is because for autismbux you have to keep in contact and using mental health services, if you don’t do this, you’ll be considered normie and that you don’t need autismbux anymore. So I am forced to go if i want to keep getting autismbux.

There is little you can do for a guy who is: 32 year old, autistic, unattractive, manlet, receeded hairline, low IQ, no high education, and according to the recent tests I’ve had, suffering from severe depression. If you can’t get autismbux in your country don’t even bother with Psychologists.

Psychologists can’t help make you more attractive, taller, higher IQ, can’t fix autism, and they sure as fuck can’t rewind the years back for you to make you young again to hit developmental goals when you’re supposed to have them. At my age at 32, no amount of Psychological help can make up for being incel in teens, 20s and now 30s. Every foid out there my age has 20 years of sexual and relationship experience over me, imagine thinking a Psychologist can fix that and make you on equal footing or acceptable footing to be dating with such inexperience with intimate interpersonal relationships..

Honestmaxxing in 2020s is something I am doing now, I’m not telling myself anymore half-truths or comfort lies, no matter how big or small they may be. Inceltears lies to themselves about everything, and I admit I have a few things I still lie to myself about, and I’m ending that with the 2010s. 2020s is honestmaxx decade.

Last edited:
High IQ.

shrinks are there to help you cope not necessarily improve anything. only normies feel better when they shrinkmaxx because they’re hopelessly optimistic.

High IQ.

shrinks are there to help you cope not necessarily improve anything. only normies feel better when they shrinkmaxx because they’re hopelessly optimistic.

The Clinical Psychologist who I’m seeing at the moment has literally said “the best thing we can do is figure out some copeing strategies to make you feel as comfortable as possible and get enjoyment out of life

I’ve been honest to a fault.

Fuck psychologist.

Have you tried to rape your psychiatrist ? It is great cope. Ahahah