Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Honestly, why training if you don't have golden genetics?

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
I don't know how anyone with half a brain could think that genetics doesn't matter. It's just wasted time and money. Look at this shit, this is Devon Labratt (6'5 260) a world time armwrestling champion, compared to Omarifsuf (5'8 185), a natural powerlifter who has dedicated almost all his life since teenage years to training.

Devon labratt vs omarisuf

I wanted to buy weights and train at home, but what give, just pass me the fucking rope.

It's not always about being the best, it's about doing something you enjoy.

Some people just want the personal achievement

Enjoying something while being mediocre at it due to genetics limitation doesn't makes any sense to me. Don't get me wrong, Omar is someone that i almost admire, but holy shit that it's deceiving seeing somone that dedicate so much time at something, just to be mogged hard by genetics.
Some people just want the personal achievement
"Yay, i can dedicate my entire fucking life to achieve what most dude who with superior genetics can do effortlessly." I just don't see the point, it's like running a 100 meter race when you have one leg, and all your oponents would be Usain Bolt.

Last edited:
Lifting heavy weights day in day out (incredibly mundane), being sore all the time, eating a strict diet....

Doing Something You Enjoy :feelskek:

because they still think they have a shot at pussy

don't underestimate the male sex drive

Thats why weight devisions exist

Enjoying something while being mediocre at it due to genetics limitation doesn't makes any sense to me. Don't get me wrong, Omar is someone that i almost admire, but holy shit that it's deceiving seeing somone that dedicate so much time at something, just to be mogged hard by genetics.

"Yay, i can dedicate my entire fucking life to achieve what most dude who with superior genetics can do effortlessly." I just don't see the point, it's like running a 100 meter race when you have one leg, and all your oponents would be Usain Bolt.

Again its personal achievement. Its not what others can do. Its what YOU can personally achieve given your the limits of your shitty genetics.

I mean why do people waste their times getting all those achievements in video games? E.g Cod or Starcraft. Even if they get all the achievements, they would still get their asses kicked easily in the e-sports scene. Ignoring comparison is cope but it seems to work for a lot of idiots.

Last edited:
Thats why weight devisions exist
Yeah i guess so, i didn't really see it that way. It's too bad that "dating division" doesn't exist, gov should enforce monogamy.
Again its personal achievement. Its not what others can do. Its what YOU can personally achieve given your the limits of your shitty genetics.

I mean why do people waste their times getting all those achievements in video games? Even if they get all the achievements, they would still get their asses kicked easily in the e-sports scene. Ignoring comparison is cope but it seems to work for a lot of idiots.
But what give? it's like winning a shit sandwich while other eat at a caviar buffet.

Yeah i guess so, i didn't really see it that way. It's too bad that "dating division" doesn't exist, gov should enforce monogamy.
This is what i have been wanting for years. A society where the government forces you to only date within your looksmatch. You get assigned a rating /10 (based on face, height, race, disabilities etc) and cannot legally fuck someone of a different rating /10.

I only go to GYM because everyone in there is sweaty and look like shit while working out and there is no foids around.

But what give? it's like winning a shit sandwich while other eat at a caviar buffet.

Simple. They have accepted the fact they are never gonna eat at the good buffet so might as well do best with whatever crap they have.

Its cope but if they think any more about it, they're gonna end up roping.

This is what i have been wanting for years. A society where the government forces you to only date within your looksmatch. You get assigned a rating /10 (based on face, height, race, disabilities etc) and cannot legally fuck someone of a different rating /10.
That would cure inceldom and lower men suicide rate by a fucking lot, but unfortunately, it is too much to ask, and wouldn't work because chad only.
Talking to a sub 8 is enough to fuck up a foids day, imagine being married to a sub 5 lol, the suicide rate would flip role.
Simple. They have accepted the fact they are never gonna eat at the good buffet so might as well do best with whatever crap they have.

I guess ignorance is bliss, but when you see the dead end labyrinth from a bird eye view, it put things in perspective.

Everyone else trains too so you won't impress anyone
full

Luckily his face is normie. Would be brutal if he had a gigachad face/skull.

Everyone else trains too so you won't impress anyone

I guess the only thing to do is accepting being born a genetic failure and make the best out of it, like a fucking blupiled cuck.

Last edited:
Manlets who stack on muscle mass look comical

You can double your score on your body aesthetic scale if you dedicate your life and does everything perfectly. A genetic elite start off 45/50 and can get to 90/100 while submanlet incels is like 10/50 and he will end up looking 20/100.

You could be a lazy fat piece of shit like most of the people here. Or you could train. In the end it's up to you. I'll stay training, dont care if I'm the best.

You could be a lazy fat piece of shit like most of the people here. Or you could train. In the end it's up to you. I'll stay training, dont care if I'm the best.
You see stacy and becky and normies and chad do it to raise their point on the scale, but from a 3/10 there is no purpose in doing so. I want to train but i fail to see the purpose and since there is no goal, there is no real motivation.

Last edited:
Better that than keep being a scrawny fuck so I can kick some normalfags butt

I dont wanna be overweight.

Work for 400 hours to look mediocre and subhuman

If facial surgery was covered by healthcare, a lot of us would be gymceling a few nights a week at least.

"I'll never be Bill Gates, so I'll just sit in this cardboard box and eat cat food from the garbage."

It is a good cope. If you are not attractive or successful otherwise, you can at least be strong, and thus feel better about yourself. It also increases your testosterone levels and makes you more able to physically defend yourself.

Being overweight is also disgusting and justify females being lazy landwhales, and fatcels are volcels. Wheither or not you can get laid should not be the only determinant – every man should strive for perfection no matter what.

If facial surgery was covered by healthcare, a lot of us would be gymceling a few nights a week at least.
Plastic surgery should be free for ugly mens, to give them hope to have a chance in life.
"I'll never be Bill Gates, so I'll just sit in this cardboard box and eat cat food from the garbage."
Legit plan ngl.
It is a good cope. If you are not attractive or successful otherwise, you can at least be strong, and thus feel better about yourself. It also increases your testosterone levels and makes you more able to physically defend yourself.

Being overweight is also disgusting and justify females being lazy landwhales, and fatcels are volcels. Wheither or not you can get laid should not be the only determinant – every man should strive for perfection no matter what.
Valid reasons, but it won't change anything if you are 3/10 sperg with no social skills.
Some guys have a real tough time losing weight, i wouldnt judge them
I'm skinnyfat (focused on middle section) and i think it's the most difficult kind of fat to get rid of, because when you're obese you lost weight from everywhere very easily, but it slow down a lot when you get near normal weight.
Work for 400 hours to look mediocre and subhuman
Exactly this.

Last edited:
I'm skinnyfat (focused on middle section) and i think it's the most difficult kind of fat to get rid of,
That's absolutely true. You don't have as much mass, so you need an even lower caloric intake to lose more. But difficulty aside, you lose the skinnyfat chub the same way you lose the obese chub. The difference is you need to be more diligent since you have less room for error.