Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Honestly this Tinder graph makes me think it's not only hypergamy but the distribution of men n women on Tinder that makes Online Dates suck

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240205 014910

yeah no shit, most foids get male attention IRL and probably have bfs through their infinite SMV, meaning they dont really have to try.

meanwhile men are basically forced to go looking for foids since all of them are riding the CC

I don't like to lean on ethnic stereotypes. But that imbalance might go a way towards explaining why Indian men are stereotyped the way they are.

oh shit i didnt think it was that bad:feelskek::feelskek:

So over for India lolol tf is that distribution

I don't like to lean on ethnic stereotypes. But that imbalance might go a way towards explaining why Indian men are stereotyped the way they are.
atleast no non binary nonsense in their countries kek

it's probably due to bollywood.

Y'know how hollywood tells men to just be yourself and be kind to get a girlfriend? In india, they're version of hollywood is bollywood and almost every romance movie is about a guy stalking/creeping up on a girl until she likes her. This mass indoctrination probably makes indians creepy even though they think it's normal.

It's over for India.

it's probably due to bollywood.

Y'know how hollywood tells men to just be yourself and be kind to get a girlfriend? In india, they're version of hollywood is bollywood and almost every romance movie is about a guy stalking/creeping up on a girl until she likes her. This mass indoctrination probably makes indians creepy even though they think it's normal.
True that, those retard thinks life is a Bollywood movie.

Those non-binary are just chad only astrology bitches

Despite the demographics being predominately male. The response rates towards men are still disproportionately low.

over for india

Despite the demographics being predominately male. The response rates towards men are still disproportionately low.

The predominance of men means there aren't enough women to go around. Women are getting all these likes because there are so many more men to be liked by.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back