Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honestly, there is no further point to our lives or this civilization

deathcomesquickly

deathcomesquickly

Annihilate my enemies.
★★★★
Can you feel it, guys? Can you feel the end coming? I feel it inside me, I feel it in the air tonight.

There's just no further point to anything. It's all meaningless now. If humans are just going to be animals reproducing forever, and if the Jews and rich are going to manipulate us forever, I don't really see a reason for any of this anymore.

Again, this is me personally, you might disagree. There are certain aspects of my life, such as my education and upbringing, that I can't get rid of. And indeed this has happened throughout history.

I'm a child of modern, technocratic America, and I can see clearly what a waste it all was. Everything in America is a waste, and arguably everything in the world is a waste as well.

i agree, no point in the continuation of the human race

The only point to life is luck, you have to be lucky enough to born with the good genes and then life will have meaning. Life only has meaning for the genetically superior men and women.

No genes = cope until the day you die.

No genes = cope until the day you die.
YEP! :blackpill:
ridley scott gladiator GIF

Indeed, individually there is no longer any point. But I believe that to be true systemically as well. I don't believe the chads, stacys, jews, super rich, blacks etc. will just get everything they want forever.

It's just interesting observing the end, actually arriving at the end. Of both our individual lives, and the system as well. That's fascinating and horrifying at the same time.