Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honestly life is just so boring once you figure it out. Looks are that matter.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Looks create every social dynamic, determine who has the power in each and every interaction. Its just tiresome at this point. I wouldve though life wouldve had some deeper psychological meaning but no, no it doesnt. Its just whoever looks the best as a male is the one who gets to live the best life. Unless you have a hole in your legs then your life is ok too because you never have to worry about acquiring sex.

Boring, looks are such a boring hidden meaning to life. Yawn.

Life would be entertaining if you were attractive

You hit upon a reason bluepilled incels, foids & normies don't want to know the truths of the world and the logic that got there. It takes the mystery out of things, and that takes away the magic.

Its like the magicians trick. Its awesome when you are a kid and you think there is magic involved. Its really lame when you find out the cheap trick involved in the illusion.

People just want to live their life with the mystery and magic. But blackpilled incels were forced to learn hard truths just to survive(and many didn't survive).

yep why do u think video games exist, to create a separate reality for subhumans to live in considering the mediocrity of the real one.

yep why do u think video games exist, to create a separate reality for subhumans to live in considering the mediocrity of the real one.

Ya before MMORPGs in the late 90's I was playing Dungeons & Dragons & Super Nintendo.

100% agree. That glimmer of hope is fully gone for me. My friends ask me why I'm so detached and disinterested in anything anymore. The hard truth will do that to anyone. I have zero motivation to workout, eat healthy, and looksmax either. Neither of the two increased my success with foids in the past so idk why I'd continue tbh. I can't find enjoyment or meaning in anything except music now. Movies (especially made by jew hollywood) are very boring, tedious, the plots are predictable, and everything is cgi eye-sore. Everything is filled with blue-pilled programming (movies, tv, news, social media) that I can't stand the sight of it anymore.

Normies are not real, I try to tell them this stuff and they stare blankly and then go back to their smartphone and hop back on instagram/twitter. They are mindless drones that will never wake up from their programming

p*********y doesn't exist. It's a cope that humans made up.

It's all looks. From the start of the relationship until the end.

On the contrary the more you learn about all this the less it makes sense. The world isn't a very logical place and there is no set formula when it comes to attraction. It's just that looks maximize but still don't guarantee your chances. There's too many variables involved to make sense of it all in a way that consistently makes sense.
This is imo where the bluepill and blackpill overlap and a way that the bluepill and blackpill are much closer to each other than the cope provided by the redpill about "realizing what's really going on" @Angry_runt @Arch Anemone
There is very much an aspect of luck involved that constitutes the mystery around these things. It just isn't something ideal like bluepillers paint it as. It's unfortunate it has to be this complex.

On the contrary the more you learn about all this the less it makes sense. The world isn't a very logical place and there is no set formula when it comes to attraction. It's just that looks maximize but still don't guarantee your chances. There's too many variables involved to make sense of it all in a way that consistently makes sense.
This is imo where the bluepill and blackpill overlap and a way that the bluepill and blackpill are much closer to each other than the cope provided by the redpill about "realizing what's really going on" @Angry_runt @Arch Anemone
There is very much an aspect of luck involved that constitutes the mystery around these things. It just isn't something ideal like bluepillers paint it as. It's unfortunate it has to be this complex.

The halo and the horns effect is pretty powerful.

View: https://youtu.be/6FCS5WQB-98

The halo and the horns effect is pretty powerful.

View: https://youtu.be/6FCS5WQB-98

True. The blackpill provides a good understanding of things but what I mean is that it still can't completely explain everything like outliers.
So the mystery of some things purely related to attraction between women and men remain a mystery.

It's no secret and there's no doubt though that unattractive virgin males are treated worse than others and society is set up in a way that disadvantages them compared to sexhavers.

True. The blackpill provides a good understanding of things but what I mean is that it still can't completely explain everything like outliers.
So the mystery of some things purely related to attraction between women and men remain a mystery.

It's no secret and there's no doubt though that unattractive virgin males are treated worse than others and society is set up in a way that disadvantages them compared to sexhavers.

don't think so
"outliers" I can think

>money or any other form of power. it doesn't make you attractive of course but law of attraction works as well as a magnetic tool
>relative to your environment. specific place mostly filled with the lowest subhumans possible, someone objectively ugly but relatively better than them could do better than in a different environment

we just need to take women's rights away and delete internet

Last edited:
You hit upon a reason bluepilled incels, foids & normies don't want to know the truths of the world and the logic that got there. It takes the mystery out of things, and that takes away the magic.

Its like the magicians trick. Its awesome when you are a kid and you think there is magic involved. Its really lame when you find out the cheap trick involved in the illusion.

People just want to live their life with the mystery and magic. But blackpilled incels were forced to learn hard truths just to survive(and many didn't survive).

don't think so
"outliers" I can think

>money or any other form of power. it doesn't make you attractive of course but law of attraction works as well as a magnetic tool
>relative to your environment. specific place mostly filled with the lowest subhumans possible, someone objectively ugly but relatively better than them could do better than in a different environment
In a way I really can't convince myself this can all be explained if I don't have any success with women.
Imo like @Fontaine once said one of the best copes is to have a curious, child-like and not cynical mind. I'm open to changing my views about all this when new information is presented or experiences don't match up with what was previously expected.
It came in this order
1.women get the right to vote
2.women gain the right to divorce their husbands for no reason (no fault divorce)
3.women get affirmative action so that they are more able to not rely on a relationship with men for provision and protection
4.women realize how much better they can do than the traditional setup with seeing the true extent of good looking suitors they have on social media and through smartphone messaging apps @Dregster666 you've mentioned this
5.women get money for existing and doing regular tasks through platforms like onlyfans, cashapp and venmo

It will likely have to be reversed in this order if what you want should stand a chance of succeeding.

But I agree with @NoCopeNoHope that trying to convince women to give average guys a chance is not going to work and is still going to result in the cycle of feminism repeating itself.

Incel lives are so boring, I just don't rope cos I fear it will pain too much for too long :feelsbadman:

In a way I really can't convince myself this can all be explained if I don't have any success with women.
Imo like @Fontaine once said one of the best copes is to have a curious, child-like and not cynical mind. I'm open to changing my views about all this when new information is presented or experiences don't match up with what was previously expected.

everything has an explanation though. some cases we just don't have enough resolution to reach it or need to change our own rules/premise of something in order to understand it completely

the thing is you can't really make your brain go back to its primitive state that it was before as childhood. we're still curious though, that's why we're here

everything has an explanation though. some cases we just don't have enough resolution to reach it or need to change our own rules/premise of something in order to understand it completely
Maybe it does but the exact reasons for why some outliers or unexpected things occur aren't going to be solved anytime soon imo particularly in the face of rapidly changing culture that change up some parts of the unspoken rules from time to time. That's another reason why I believe there is no set law explaining attraction. There's only basic principles that are likely to explain success but not comletely.
the thing is you can't really make your brain go back to its primitive state that it was before as childhood. we're still curious though, that's why we're here
Believe it or not there is a way to go back to a less blackpilled state as long as you aren't exposed to experiences that remind you of the blackpill. But that's why it's so difficult to make your brain go back into the primitive relatively innocent state before the blackpill. Reminders of the blackpill are everywhere in human interaction and society is actually pushing the blackpill more and more these days with social media and because the majority of people aren't seeing the benefit of keeping guys completely bluepilled and are seeing how it backfires when such bluepilled expectations are shattered.

Believe it or not there is a way to go back to a less blackpilled state as long as you aren't exposed to experiences that remind you of the blackpill. But that's why it's so difficult to make your brain go back into the primitive relatively innocent state before the blackpill. Reminders of the blackpill are everywhere in human interaction and society is actually pushing the blackpill more and more these days with social media and because the majority of people aren't seeing the benefit of keeping guys completely bluepilled and are seeing how it backfires when such bluepilled expectations are shattered.

try dmt

I don't want to take hallucogenic drugs tbh I'm coping okay as it is now and it could screw up my mental state even more than now. Particularly after seeing how even chads like Connor Murphy get screwed up by drugs it's like a last resort cope for me ngl

I don't want to take hallucogenic drugs tbh I'm coping okay as it is now and it could screw up my mental state even more than now. Particularly after seeing how even chads like Connor Murphy get screwed up by drugs it's like a last resort cope for me ngl

why not? as for Connor Murphy, he's fine now, just trolling for views
the mechanism of ayahuasca creates long half life as result and stronger effect cuz its MAOIs prevents enzymes from breaking down its main ingredient DMT (can last more than 6 hours) which can really affect your psyche for long, however DMT doesn't last much

Last edited:
why not? as for Connor Murphy, he's fine now, just trolling for views
the mechanism of ayahuasca creates long half life as result and stronger effect cuz it's MAOIs prevents enzymes from breaking down its main ingredient DMT (can last more than 6 hours) which can really affect your psyche for long, however DMT doesn't last much
Just my personal decision is all.
There's some experiences imo that I don't think are worth risking and doing drugs like dmt is one of them. Also don't want to get too reliant on drug cope. Already reliant on the internet to cope tbh I don't need another dependency to develop.

Just my personal decision is all.
There's some experiences imo that I don't think are worth risking and doing drugs like dmt is one of them. Also don't want to get too reliant on drug cope. Already reliant on the internet to cope tbh I don't need another dependency to develop.

I see
Tryptamines aren't addictive actually, DMT is naturally produced by your brain in smaller doses.
People start doing these drugs because they want escape reality, abuse of any sort would result in the shut down of these receptors

don't think so
"outliers" I can think

Ya I've never seen an outlier in real life that I knew. Each of the outliers was some exceptionally wealthy man.. and a man who make a ton of money more than other men is mogging other men hard.

Looks create every social dynamic, determine who has the power in each and every interaction. Its just tiresome at this point. I wouldve though life wouldve had some deeper psychological meaning but no, no it doesnt. Its just whoever looks the best as a male is the one who gets to live the best life. Unless you have a hole in your legs then your life is ok too because you never have to worry about acquiring sex.

Boring, looks are such a boring hidden meaning to life. Yawn.
Agreed. But you can change your looks, your face at least, with surgery.

Incels have and always will have negative luck

Life is just meanless as an ugly male tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back