Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Honestly, I want revenge more than sex itself

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
I'm an involuntary virgin from Colombia, I didn't choose my virginity, I didn't choose this situation in which women always like men that look different than me, they don't like me, they don't think I'm enough for them, I hate living in such a sexhaver place.

No, I'm not a person who never takes a shower, never takes care of his haircut and has terrible hygiene.

No, I'm not that cartoonish stereotype you think I am just for being an adult virgin unable to get a girlfriend. I'm an ugly man who tried his best to be as decent as possible, and had to see how I wasn't invited to the party my friends were participating in, the party of sex and romantic experiences.

One stereotype I do fit in, is that I'm extremely insecure, I'm sure my friends notice it even if I try to control it, how am I supposed to believe I'm good enough for women if they themselves disagrees? Half of humanity doesn't consider me sexually desirable, and if women think I'm not good enough for them, I'm not going to think they're wrong.

I don't want sex, even if I had the opportunity, because I'm afraid of intimacy, my destroyed self esteem makes it impossible for me to feel good about my body and show it to others with pride.

I just want to make sexhavers pay for not having invited me to their party of sex and romance, they live in a parallel universe full of privileges I'll never experience, and that offends me.

My revenge against sexhavers would be to ban sex, human reproduction can happen by extracting semen from men with a machine and put it in women, we must teach future generations that sex is discriminatory and that it marginalizes ugly people, if we can't win the game we must destroy it in order to defend our ego, and if a couple is caught having sex they must be executed and others must be forced to watch. Romantic movies and romantic song s must be banned as well

Last edited:
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

My revenge against sexhavers would be to ban sex, human reproduction can happen by extracting semen from men with a machine and put it in women, we must taught future generations that sex is discriminatory and that it marginalizes ugly people, sex must be remembered as a barbaric and animalistic act, if we can't win the game we must destroy it in order to defend our ego, and if a couple is caught having sex they must be executed and others must be forced to watch.
So. You basically just want to destroy nature and make the end goal of the J00s a reality

So. You basically just want to destroy nature and make the end goal of the J00s a reality
I mean, don't get me wrong, your idea sounds nice on paper but would it really be a good thing in reality...hmmm

Nature is evil and manipulated for our own interests: civilizations, religions, technological advance.

I left this forum and tried to looksmaxx and change my life and after 2+ years, Im still a incel, they still reject me because of my looks
I will never have a gf, women hate me and I wish they would just get wiped out from earth

I left this forum and tried to looksmaxx and change my life and after 2+ years, Im still a incel, they still reject me because of my looks
I will never have a gf, women hate me and I wish they would just get wiped out from earth
I wouldn't hate women if they didn't enjoy a better sex life than me, I hate them for being privileged, that's why sex must be eliminated

Half of humanity doesn't consider me sexually desirable, and if women think I'm not good enough for them, I'm not going to think they're wrong.
I don't think the other half does either, mostly

Mandatory chastity cage devices for all foids

the jews spearheaded the 'sexual revolution'

he is doing the opposite of the jews' plans

the jews spearheaded the 'sexual revolution'

he is doing the opposite of the jews' plans
OK, I will admit it I didn't read the thread. His idea is based and could be a great solution for ugly men, it is just sad that that is the only way we could ascend in the future

I understand you, but even your revolt is in the form of coping. You are truecel, the contemporary world will always throw you into the sea of rubbish, even outside of contemporary times... genetically handcuffed to inferiority. For you, you just need to be like us, accept your true identity and seek mechanisms that are not complex, but selfish, such as becoming a neet or hikikomori, like most. You have no friends, the concept of that is 'normie', and they are not your friends.

Incels are not “that way” as they are labeled, but they have become that way, just as the association has done for decades. Women think incels “hate” them because of their shallow reasoning, but the hate becomes part of us after they deal with us. And it's not her fault, our genetics don't fit into the higher hierarchy. AND ALL WOMEN ARE EQUAL, GENERALIZED, BECAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY REACHED THE APEX OF KNOWLEDGE WITH BLACKPILL.

FOID AND NORMIES, ARE PERVERSE.

You're literally me

I'm an involuntary virgin from Colombia, I didn't choose my virginity, I didn't choose this situation in which women always like men that look different than me, they don't like me, they don't think I'm enough for them, I hate living in such a sexhaver place.

No, I'm not a person who never takes a shower, never takes care of his haircut and has terrible hygiene.

No, I'm not that cartoonish stereotype you think I am just for being an adult virgin unable to get a girlfriend. I'm an ugly man who tried his best to be as decent as possible, and had to see how I wasn't invited to the party my friends were participating in, the party of sex and romantic experiences.

One stereotype I do fit in, is that I'm extremely insecure, I'm sure my friends notice it even if I try to control it, how am I supposed to believe I'm good enough for women if they themselves disagrees? Half of humanity doesn't consider me sexually desirable, and if women think I'm not good enough for them, I'm not going to think they're wrong.

I don't want sex, even if I had the opportunity, because I'm afraid of intimacy, my destroyed self esteem makes it impossible for me to feel good about my body and show it to others with pride.

I just want to make sexhavers pay for not having invited me to their party of sex and romance, they live in a parallel universe full of privileges I'll never experience, and that offends me.

My revenge against sexhavers would be to ban sex, human reproduction can happen by extracting semen from men with a machine and put it in women, we must teach future generations that sex is discriminatory and that it marginalizes ugly people, if we can't win the game we must destroy it in order to defend our ego, and if a couple is caught having sex they must be executed and others must be forced to watch. Romantic movies and romantic song s must be banned as well
Hi officer. How was your day?

You're literally me
Join our incel army, we're going to make sexhavers stop, even if we have to cut their penis off and mutilate women's genitalia, it's a revenge, a revolution!

If we're sexless they'll have to suffer sexlessness with us, they ain't gonna win.

Join our incel army, we're going to make sexhavers stop, even if we have to cut their penis off and mutilate women's genitalia, it's a revenge, a revolution!
Subscribe!!!!!!

Tbh

Inceldom has never been about the lack of sex only, but the feeling of being rejected in most if not all compartiments of life.

I already gave up on having a gf and getting "free" sex but getting a revenge on all the people who did bad shit ro me? Hell yes

There is no way to get revenge only copes

Wait, you're from Colombia? I was told Colombia is a paradise for incels.

Wait, you're from Colombia? I was told Colombia is a paradise for incels.
Maybe it's a paradise for incels with money, but not for me, women don't like me and believe me when I say I used to know some women who liked my personality, they just didn't like my body, people here are very social, however being social for me is not as easy as it is for them, I still have to make an effort. Contrary to what IT wants you to believe, I'm not that stereotypical smelly creep who never showers, they just didn't like my body and lack of money, and also I'm a nerd and women here are attracted to thugs, they are shallow as fuck and their body count is unacceptably high.

Last edited: