Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honestly I think soy cucks hate us more than women

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
First of all as an incel you have hardly any contact with women. I have a lot of contact with women (as customers mainly) and I can tell you 90% of women hate feminists just as much as you do. Feminists are a small minority of hardcore extremists. Most of them are leftists but some of them are women that don't get Chad and therefore hate all men. So if you think most women hate you it's just not true. Women mainly just don't give a crap about you and ignore you and are not attracted but you don't really matter to them.

The people on cucktears are mainly soy boy cucks. We as incels should hate and fight leftist ideology and soy boy cucks. Women are really not political at all and will always take on the political views of the man they are together with. The only group we need to fight are soy cucks.

Women r just bio organic machines
They kept there mouth shut and there legs open. For 200000 year the beginning of our species
Its the cucked white people ideology of democracy equality and universal human right is what gave women the opportunity to organize and behave like this
Women r just machines that need to be repaired
But cucks and white people must be exterminated

Women r just machines that need to be repaired
But cucks and white people must be exterminated

How about you go fuck yourself bro? If the soy cucks lead a war on whites and you join it then you could just as well become a soy cuck yourself.

Soy boys hate us because we're a reflection of what they are. low tier men. they just have zero balls to admit it so try to be friends with foids.

Soycucks are worse than foids. I see them at lowest of the lowest, worse than foids when it comes to that. Foids can be used to serve incels as a walking fleshlight, the only fucking purpose for soycucks is to have them cooked to serve their protein filled meat(soy has a fair amount of protein) to starving africancels.

the only fucking purpose for soycucks is to have them cooked to serve their protein filled meat(soy has a fair amount of protein) to starving africancels.

Sounds like a good idea to me... And some of them are so cucked they might volunteer for this.

How about you go fuck yourself bro? If the soy cucks lead a war on whites and you join it then you could just as well become a soy cuck yourself.
All white nation must be flooded with Islamic ogers who will rape and kill women and child and change the society forever
This is already happening
The white man day r numbered

All white nation must be flooded with Islamic ogers who will rape and kill women and child and change the society forever
This is already happening
The white man day r numbered
:worryfeels::worryfeels:

True. It is funny how cucks defend women from us when women just dont give a fuck about us. Cucks are the worst and cucks can be low tier normies AND chads

It over for the degenerate white man LARDBuddha this kind will not survive this century
Hey.. Im not Hating my dude At least your not one of those white worshipping curries

you are wrong but whatever makes you feel better :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Buddy are you high?
No I m just stating demographic reality white will die out in this century due to mass immigration and racemixing

No I m just stating demographic reality white will die out in this century due to mass immigration and racemixing
No bro that's not how genocides work, and trust me if the white population gets low enough it would be 14/88 all over again.

No bro that's not how genocides work, and trust me if the white population gets low enough it would be 14/88 all over again.
I don't want your people to die out but I think its too late for that majority of white bluepilled million of non white have immigrated to Germany your women r not birthing really men anymore

white people created liberalism and willingly dont care about there replacement

Being white I honestly don't give too much of a fuck. In 30 years I will be dead anyway and then I hope an atomic war will end the existence of humans.

We’re what :soy: could’ve been in terms of life experience had they been a little uglier, lived in a different location, etc. It scares them that they were THIS close to being virgins and/or social pariahs for life.

They all feel the need to whiteknight for foids so we're their enemy.