Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel honestly i just cant get over the fact that cumskins foids have such porcelain fair skin

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
:feels:
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

the fact i cant get any is just crime against humanity.

they are just too perfect :feels:
:feels::feels::feels:

Yes white women are the most attractive and most desired race

us orangutans have been free of such worship and desire for decades now. forcibly take what is yours.

Large 2

stop with this foid worshipping its pathetic

white women haven't suffered a picosecond of pain in their lives. I hope niggers continually beat the shit out of them and/or kill them, and an upsurge of interracial breeding to carry on to eradicate the white race

white women haven't suffered a picosecond of pain in their lives. I hope niggers continually beat the shit out of them and/or kill them, and an upsurge of interracial breeding to carry on to eradicate the white race
Lowkey based but also racist

based

Ethnic, right?

kill yourself shitskinned abomination you'll never out your shit crested stank hands on a white foid . die ethnic