Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honestly, I feel bad I'll probably never have kids...but

N

NYincel

Banned
-
Having kids in 2018 makes me sick. School shootings, trading nudes on social media, bullying, hookups, abandoning family, bleak outlook, more Social media(that even the creators have second thoughts about), student debt, etc, etc..

I don't feel so bad. In 1950 it would be a loss. Today, I can't feel bad about it. Does anyone here want to bring kids into this horrible world?

school shootings are good.

Yah, but you wouldn't want to collect your bullet ventilated daughter in a pool of blood.

says who? At that age she would just be a burden anyway. Also having a daughter is cuckholdry. Son or abortion tbh

How you guys aren't antinatalist at least is beyond me.

I'll have kids once genetic engineering advances

I never want to have any annoying kids. Imagine wasting 18 years of your life raising them. And even If I wanted I'm not mentally able to raise a healthy human being, they would probably turn out worse than me even if I did my best.

says who? At that age she would just be a burden anyway. Also having a daughter is cuckholdry. Son or abortion tbh
Hypergamy would be even more severe if more people would think like that

I'll have kids once genetic engineering advances
Imagine in the future you could customize your unborn child jfl, creating tons of gigachads and stacies because of genetic engineering, oh science

You are asian, you are sure that you care about other people?

ill never have a curry baby its over for me

I just want the joys of raising kids. To try and keep degeneracy to a minimum, I would raise them in a small white Christian town.

I share your sentiments, but the fact is that for any future to be possible, including a better, non-degenerate future, normal white people will need to have kids so that when our culture eventually recovers, hopefully, there will be people there to enjoy and maintain it. In my opinion not having kids exacerbates the situation.

Same, but I need someone to take care of me when I get old.

This is good. Your bitch wife won't be able to divorce rape you,make your kids hate you, and have you pay child support

the only downside is dealing with shaming parents who won't stfu about grandchildren

no, but thank god i'm not the only child. hopefully my low inhib brother will bring some instead of me. also, god forbid you bring a daughter into the world, that's going to be the most shameful shit ever.

son or abortion. imagine dealing with all that bullshit that entails having a daughter, makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back