Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Honestly, I don't even feel like I'm alive

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
One of the key characteristics of a living thing is its ability to reproduce, as an ethnic I don't have the ability to reproduce, therefore I was born dead. I'm lower than a rat, lower than a cockroach, lower than a mullet fish about to be pickled and turned into fesikh.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC_tEbpXMFw

#icantbreed

I want to be saudi and live life like a king

At least with money you can get to literally shit on whores.
Saudi is so superior. Im a little lira rat everyone mogs me. You are mogging me extremely hard too.

@sub8male lurking after his alt was banned lol.

Doubt it.
Race mogs me, lives in the west while im stuck in this shithole. I have to work really hard and get good jobs etc. just to have the same life standard as a west min wage worker. :feelscry:

Race mogs me, lives in the west while im stuck in this shithole. I have to work really hard and get good jobs etc. just to have the same life standard as a west min wage worker. :feelscry:
Being a sand nigger is suffering no matter where I live.

Being a sand nigger is suffering no matter where I live.
Most people dislike turks cuz ottomans invaded so many places in Balkans etc. Its over for me also turks have ghettos in germany etc. Especially germans have the right to hate me cuz they behave like monkeys.

Most people dislike turks cuz ottomans invaded so many places in Balkans etc. Its over for me also turks have ghettos in germany etc. Especially germans have the right to hate me cuz they behave like monkeys.
Egyptians are the lowest people on earth, we're considered trash even among other sand people.

I think if anyone added "ethnic" to the mix of repulsive physical traits I have, I would have easily killed myself by now tbh.

Though its definitely less of a debuff if you live in an ethnic country, since you wouldn't be that different from your own people, you'd be one of them.

The REAL hell is living as an ethnic in a white western country.

I think if anyone added "ethnic" to the mix of repulsive physical traits I have, I would have easily killed myself by now tbh.

Though its definitely less of a debuff if you live in an ethnic country, since you wouldn't be that different from your own people, you'd be one of them.

The REAL hell is living as an ethnic in a white western country.
It's difficult not to rope as an ethnic.

you are the product of overdosing on the ethnicpill fuark

I'm starting to go crazy, I can't make difference between what's is real and what's not.