Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Honestly fuck Vman

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
He did it again.. Posted my picture with nazi quotes on some subreddit, not the same one as he did before tho. Last pic with quotes got 880 upvotes but I managed to contact mods and shut it down, current post has 14k views and 1k upvotes.. and he posted it 13 hours ago.. I need to contact mods when I comeback from wagecucking.
Normies insulting my looks, my jaw, my eyes etc. and some wishing me death.. Just proves how retarded they are to get baited like that.
I won't post links here btw

Damn, is it going to affect you?
Irl

Damn, is it going to affect you?
Irl
There's a chance something could happen although it's very small, it is also very real.
Somebody who knows me could see the reddit post and spread rumours around about me, anti nazis could beat me up or even kill me in real life. You have seen the post, look at it again and count how many death threats are there, kind of scary.
Another instance could happen of me becoming a meme of the internet due to my clown looks(clown nose).
https://incels.is/members/thevman.2676/

Where is he posting on reddit?

Kek @ normies shitting on weed because of fake quotes.

Normoids

Normies reveal their true selves when they're attacking someone, that is when they're the most honest.

View attachment 35262

Normies reveal their true selves when they're attacking someone, that is when they're the most honest.
both of u are upper tier normie/ chadlite in looks and have over 5k posts on incel forum

What is wrong with him? He was very aggressive towards me as well.

Theres a reason he was banned

The post has been closed but I realized... he posted it in multiple subs... What do I do? lmao

Where is he posting on reddit?
Just some random subs lol tbhthb

View attachment 35262

Agreed, suddenly looks matter.
Here's comment compilation lmao

lol
What is wrong with him? He was very aggressive towards me as well.
Probably a larper or a legit retard tbhthbngl damn cyberbullies ngl

its over for u boyo

View attachment 35262

they always insult looks even though they "don't matter":lul:

But man im sorry @Weed:( stuff em I guess bro;)

Damn, I'd be pissed if these faggots thought they had any right to flip their wrists at me. Sorry man.

normoids-jpg.35262

Nothing screams "Chad" like your girlfriend while you're at work filling out Excel spreadsheets at 8 pm, you fuckin bugman.

1534277425348-png.35302

1534277722873-png.35306

The Chad meme vs. the virgin satellite

1534277620648-png.35303

Dead, soulless eyes are a female secondary sexual characteristic, Rational Redditor.

1534277691393-png.35305

1534277742418-png.35307

There is indeed something to physiognomy, I think, so could you "guys" post your pics so I can see if you look as beta as you sound?

1534277822755-png.35308

I bet you do hope, brother. I bet you'd pay good money to see it happen, putting yourself in his place, tumescent 4.5" member in hand.

they always insult looks even though they "don't matter":lul:

But man im sorry @Weed:( stuff em I guess bro;)
Damn, I'd be pissed if these faggots thought they had any right to flip their wrists at me. Sorry man.

normoids-jpg.35262

Nothing screams "Chad" like your girlfriend while you're at work filling out Excel spreadsheets at 8 pm, you fuckin bugman.

1534277425348-png.35302

1534277722873-png.35306

The Chad meme vs. the virgin satellite

1534277620648-png.35303

Dead, soulless eyes are a female secondary sexual characteristic, Rational Redditor.

1534277691393-png.35305

1534277742418-png.35307

There is indeed something to physiognomy, I think, so could you "guys" post your pics so I can see if you look as beta as you sound?

1534277822755-png.35308

I bet you do hope, brother. I bet you'd pay good money to see it happen, putting yourself in his place, tumescent 4.5" member in hand.
Thanks for the support, I am not THAT mad because I have hope for reddit admins, to remove those posts..

Well have speculated that he posted on some more subs and I was correct

There are some more comments to observe

"The fact"

Attachments

• 1534361161180.png
    1534361161180.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 103
This is worst case scenario stuff and probably the #1 reason I have never posted my pics online (aside from the fact I'm ugly creepy anyways)

those retards are reddit have single digit iq to upvote that single picture with fake quotes ms painted on lmao. that cuck was begging for the female's attention in that fakecel discord too

What you deserve when you break the second rule. I automatically assume anybody demanding pics is a troll or incel tears agent.

Honestly I am fucking done.
Vman did one on @VST and guess fucking what? People actually speculate it's fake, even tho that pic looked more realistic than mine and on top of all that he gets some compliments, fuck I am so triggered. Fucking normies ARGH

Honestly I am fucking done.
Vman did one on @VST and guess fucking what? People actually speculate it's fake, even tho that pic looked more realistic than mine and on top of all that he gets some compliments, fuck I am so triggered. Fucking normies ARGH
VST4
slayyarrrr except his hash slinging slasher nose

View attachment 35262

Bu-but, looks don't matter, guys! Oh, and you're an overweight, balding, neckbeard, you disgusting bigot!

What I found odd is that men insulted me on my nose but women insulted me on my eyebrows.

It's odd, fun little observation

Probably cause they dont wanna look shallow making fun of noses

What motivated him to do such a thing?
What a crazy thing to do. I'll try to talk some sense into him.

I bet it's on /r/beholdthemasterrace, they love to body shame sub 8 whites.

those retards are reddit have single digit iq to upvote that single picture with fake quotes ms painted on lmao. that cuck was begging for the female's attention in that fakecel discord too
he apparently got pity sex from orbiting some female online. Biggest fucking loser on this site tbh

Did you trust him @Weed?

Sorry that happened to you bro.

I would never betray an intel.

Last edited:
What I found odd is that men insulted me on my nose but women insulted me on my eyebrows.

It's odd, fun little observation
Seen this?

He did it again.. Posted my picture with nazi quotes on some subreddit, not the same one as he did before tho. Last pic with quotes got 880 upvotes but I managed to contact mods and shut it down, current post has 14k views and 1k upvotes.. and he posted it 13 hours ago.. I need to contact mods when I comeback from wagecucking.
Normies insulting my looks, my jaw, my eyes etc. and some wishing me death.. Just proves how retarded they are to get baited like that.
I won't post links here btw
So you're not a Nazi??? If not, you deserve to suffer imo, I will never care about ethnics or liberals, because they hate me and want me to suffer.

Did he ever post a non photoshopped picture of himself?

lul that first quote is actually true as hell.

:lul::lul::lul:
you are eyebrowcel
tfwtfw

I bet it's on /r/beholdthemasterrace, they love to body shame sub 8 whites.
Well since Voddacenu posted the link, there's beholdthemasterrace and insanepeoplefacebook jfl I would be very happy if you guys spam reported those two posts to Reddit mods :3

Did he ever post a non photoshopped picture of himself?
I have no idea, he once told me he took screenshots on youtube from some guy and that he was larping, you never know because he lies a lot, every too good to be true thread he had was him LARPing.

So you're not a Nazi??? If not, you deserve to suffer imo
JCMiNsw.gif

Did you trust him @Weed?

Sorry that happened to you bro.

I would never betray an intel.
Not really lol, I knew he was weird in the beginning. He was targeting other posters first.

I have no idea, he once told me he took screenshots on youtube from some guy and that he was larping, you never know because he lies a lot, every too good to be true thread he had was him LARPing.
Yeah, back when I was still in one of the discords he posted his eye area, but it was obviously photoshopped to look bad. Such a weird cunt tbh

I reported both. I don't know it it will actually help though lol

You have to admit that "the Aryan Chad" bit is hilarious :lul:

Negros are objectively facially uglier than white people - That's true

Race mixing is bad - That's true as well

I'm glad we all see vman for what he is now, a fucking troll. It was so obvious yet he once had the majority here eating out of his fucking hand.

I think personally his angle was that he wanted discord among us to destroy our community. But who knows. He's fucking insane.