Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Honest poll about @nihility 's behaviour.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date

What?

• Nihillty

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Nihilty

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Tbh it's time we vote it. @nihility thoughts?
@Master delet this thread I meant to post on TS

Last edited:
I'm sorry you got no reply.

With a poll of 2 options, the optimal choice is a matter of complexity. By picking the second option, a simpleton mind may think he is making the rebellious choice. However, the truly rebellious choice is voting for the first option. Why you may ask. Well, it is cause it either counters the rebellious vote for the second option or is a radical choice of voting for the first visible option, despite the natural adventurous human impulse of not picking the first available choice.

Although it seems like the first option is truly the only choice for a man of culture, a more clever man may beg to differ. The same logic could be applied as a counter argument for choosing the first option. A man of intellect could argue that picking the second option would entail a divergence from the men of moderate intellect who voted for the first option due to the above specified reasons. Despite it grouping them together with rebellious youths who voted for option 2, one could argue that the choice is superior because it intellectually outmaneuvered those who voted for option 1. Nevertheless, this same logic could be applied to the previously described category of voters. Hence, the never ending recursiveness of the issue renders it impossible to determine which vote is the most optimal for an intellectual man of true culture.

With a poll of 2 options, the optimal choice is a matter of complexity. By picking the second option, a simpleton mind may think he is making the rebellious choice. However, the truly rebellious choice is voting for the first option. Why you may ask. Well, it is cause it either counters the rebellious vote for the second option or is a radical choice of voting for the first visible option, despite the natural adventurous human impulse of not picking the first available choice.

Although it seems like the first option is truly the only choice for a man of culture, a more clever man may beg to differ. The same logic could be applied as a counter argument for choosing the first option. A man of intellect could argue that picking the second option would entail a divergence from the men of moderate intellect who voted for the first option due to the above specified reasons. Despite it grouping them together with rebellious youths who voted for option 2, one could argue that the choice is superior because it intellectually outmaneuvered those who voted for option 1. Nevertheless, this same logic could be applied to the previously described category of voters. Hence, the never ending recursiveness of the issue renders it impossible to determine which vote is the most optimal for an intellectual man of true culture.
There was a time in life, where I had similar thoughts about this.

I voted @nihility