Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honest Opinions on what's going on in Afghanistan rn?

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
I heard the Taliban took over or something

We did, brother.

Come on over for your mandatory wife!

We did, brother.

Come on over for your mandatory wife
What did you guys do? I don't pay attention to the news but I heard you guys did something to the women there

Yeah they took over and it’s a far worse embarrassment for the US/ZOG than even the Vietnam war era’s fall of Saigon because this happened even quicker.

I'm not completely sure on all the details, but from what I've heard, some guys with sandals, Toyota pickup trucks, and rusty AKs severely cucked and humiliated a superpower and their allies. They will be treating the foids in the liberated territory in a manner which feminists don't entirely approve of:feelsjuice:.

What did you guys do? I don't pay attention to the news but I heard you guys did something to the women there
We marched though the gates of Kabul and took our rightful place as leaders of Afghanistan

TAKBIR!

taliban are working in tandem for the new wave of the kalergi plan.

Once CNN Called them "mostly friendly" i cemented myself on this position.

I'm not completely sure on all the details, but from what I've heard, some guys with sandals, Toyota pickup trucks, and rusty AKs severely cucked and humiliated a superpower and their allies. They will be treating the foids in the liberated territory in a manner which feminists don't entirely approve of:feelsjuice:.
The Afghan military didn't even try to fight the Taliban: too corrupt and ineffective leadership like the Middle Eastern militaries.
Sandcels just played the long game hiding in America, making them waste 2 trillion dollars, and hid in caves, only coming out after they left.:lul:

taliban are working in tandem for the new wave of the kalergi plan.

Once CNN Called them "mostly friendly" i cemented myself on this position.
Typical raving about semi-mythical Jewish boogeymen from alt-right conspiritards.

The Taliban and based men like them genuinely stand in fierce opposition to everything the cucked and emasculated 'white' nations hold dear and sacred- liberalism, secularism, usury, consumerism, egalitarianism,democracy, global capitalism, and most of all, hole's rights/empowerment. And no, Da JoOz didn't make 'white' nations embrace these ideals, they embraced them all on their own accord.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Typical raving about semi-mythical Jewish boogeymen
Shut up liberal nigger
from alt-right conspiritards.
So the taliban isn’t alt right? They’re liberals? Bottom floor IQ.
The Taliban and based men like them genuinely stand in fierce opposition to everything the cucked and emasculated 'white' nations hold dear and sacred- liberalism, secularism, usury, consumerism, egalitarianism,democracy, global capitalism, and most of foid rights/empowerment. And no, Da JoOz didn't make 'white' nations embrace these ideals, they embraced them all on their own accord.:feelsjuice:

View: https://twitter.com/calebjhull/status/1427281860716019717?s=21

Oh wow I wonder why the Jews are calling them “friendly” then.
And why the Jewish Canadian govt is letting 20,000 of them in.

View: https://twitter.com/citimmcanada/status/1426291949682757634?s=21

You bring with you all the stupid nigger tropes.
“It’s not Jews doing it, it’s white people! Fucking nazi white people! God I hate nazis! And right wingers!”
“Oh but white people are the ones who support liberalism, yknow despite me just showing that I am a pawn for Jews and hate white people that are the resistance to the obvious anti white system I understand. By the way I hate white nazis who resist the new world order so you know I’m based!”

just say you’re a liberal idiot and move on instead of contradicting yourself in the same post.

Last edited:
Shut up liberal nigger

So the taliban isn’t alt right? They’re liberals? Bottom floor IQ.

View: https://twitter.com/calebjhull/status/1427281860716019717?s=21

Oh wow I wonder why the Jews are calling them “friendly” then.
And why the Jewish Canadian govt is letting 20,000 of them in.

View: https://twitter.com/citimmcanada/status/1426291949682757634?s=21

You bring with you all the stupid nigger tropes.
“It’s not Jews doing it, it’s white people! Fucking nazi white people! God I hate nazis! And right wingers!”
“Oh but white people are the ones who support liberalism, yknow despite me just showing that I am a pawn for Jews and hate white people that are the resistance to the obvious anti white system I understand. By the way I hate white nazis who resist the new world order so you know I’m based!”

just say you’re a liberal idiot and move on instead of contradicting yourself in the same post.

:feelssus:

Engaging with you is a waste of my time and totally beneath me. Have a nice life fool, and I hope one day you'll finally catch your evil Jewish phantasm :feelshaha:.

Last edited:
the first defeat of globohomo happened

The Afghan military didn't even try to fight the Taliban: too corrupt and ineffective leadership like the Middle Eastern militaries.
Sandcels just played the long game hiding in America, making them waste 2 trillion dollars, and hid in caves, only coming out after they left.:lul:
Osama Bin Laden knew exactly what he was doing- he new he could never defeat the USSA in a toe to toe fight, so he used asymmetric war tactics to drag the USSA into a long occupation to bleed them dry financially, only to leave 20 years later and have all their "progress" go up in a puff of smoke almost immediately:feelskek:

Last edited:
:feelssus:

Engaging with you is a waste of my time and totally beneath me. Have a nice life fool,
Typical nigger narcissism. You know if the jews go your little semblence of political and social power go, so ofcourse you'd defend them.
and I hope one day you'll finally catch your evil Jewish phantasm :feelshaha:.
They aren't phantoms, and one day we will. And their puppets (You) will go with them.

Ive never heard the CNN Or jew york times defend White middle class men...But they will defend the taliban...very interesting!

My hypothesis: Iran gave Syria to the US in exchange for influence in Afghanistan

Short explanation and summary of what has happened:

>Iran 5+1 negotiations weren't over nuclear bombs. They were splitting the middle east between themselves, deciding who gets control over which areas.

>The US and iranian government collaborated in the assassination of Soleimani (I have confirmation of this.) On one hand he simply had too much power and was a threat to the Iranian government. On the other hand, the negotiated plans couldn't have been carried out with him around.

>The Ukrainian flight was shot after Soleimani's death because it contained documents revealing the collaboration of Iran and the US in Soleimani's assassination. Anothet great side effect was that it distracted attention away from the incident. The news hardly criticised Iran for this (just listen to Trudeau's speech)

>Iran "retaliates" by destroying a military base in Iraq.. with no casualties or injuries because they had already warned them beforehand (jfl)

>Fakhrizade dies and Iran claims in retaliation they will kick "the US out of the middle east" but they want to wait until the election. It'salmost as if they knew (corrupt-)Biden would become president and withdraw the troops out of Afghanistan :lul:

>The US election is rigged, Trump has his rightful place stolen and Biden becomes president. Then does exactly as they had negotiated. Iran in return pulls out of Syria (low-tier normie trait)

>Present Day

Last edited:
20 years wasted I hate obunga whyd u niggers vote for him for 8 years

My fav part are the memes tbh

805020f7ecfe957d744b2387ffad09f5.jpg
2063f67bc986ee013f8d0df9f25fb220.jpg
c06aff57ab203650a44aba9b402a5cf5.jpg

(((they))) want to flood europe with another refugee wave