Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Homosexuals are usually very bad people

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
We all know the standard homosexual, the man who walks around like he is on a cat walk. Most homosexuals I have been around have been very bitchy underhand people, I always found it was best to avoid them because they were the type of people who would say anything to you to insult you. They are also the type of people who will bitch about you with their girlfriends. It is all part of their culture, their whole reality television culture, their bitching and their back stabbing. Homosexuals love drama, it is what they live for, you will rarely ever find a humble gay man.

They wouldn't be "homosexual" if they were good people.

You're telling me men who walk, talk and hang around women are shitty human beings, I wonder how that happened.

They're usually just incels in denial, or had an history of abuse and trauma. So not really a surprise that gays are dysfunctional.

Faggot logic be like it’s an inborn immutable characteristic but also it’s a core part of my identity :feelstastyman: imagine having brown eyes as a core part of your identity jfl

@Khaplain40KKK thoguhts?

Everyone here would love to have been born gay lmao.

@Khaplain40KKK thoguhts?
Nigga you the one with some androgynous dude from FF avi whose designed to appeal to teenage girls by ricemen.

But I already said this prior, most gay men are angry that they "choose" to be gay due to bad sexual market. In addition, most gay men were abused as kids so that also explains it.

You're telling me men who walk, talk and hang around women are shitty human beings, I wonder how that happened.
Lol
They're usually just incels in denial, or had an history of abuse and trauma. So not really a surprise that gays are dysfunctional.
Faggot logic be like it’s an inborn immutable characteristic but also it’s a core part of my identity :feelstastyman: imagine having brown eyes as a core part of your identity jfl

We all know the standard homosexual, the man who walks around like he is on a cat walk. Most homosexuals I have been around have been very bitchy underhand people, I always found it was best to avoid them because they were the type of people who would say anything to you to insult you. They are also the type of people who will bitch about you with their girlfriends. It is all part of their culture, their whole reality television culture, their bitching and their back stabbing. Homosexuals love drama, it is what they live for, you will rarely ever find a humble gay man.
Based

Never talked to one

Yeah, I had a classmate from college added on facebook (before you ask, the original reason I made an account was to connect with my classmates in college and hopefully leverage those connections to get a job after graduation; that idea completely failed) who was always bitching me out over every little thing on facebook for years before I removed and blocked his stupid, sissy ass. Didn't seem to like that I'm right-wing. Also had some crazy, fucked up ideas about how the world should be, he was one of those crazy far-far-leftist types, surprise, surprise.

They wouldn't be "homosexual" if they were good people.
True.

I just got insulted by one yesterday so yeah, that's true.

There's the good natured, happy, innocent, friendly image of gays the the jew propaganda media likes to portray, but the reality is faggots are very disturbed, narcissistic, hedonistic people, probably most of them are depressed, alcoholic, drug addicts, and most would be incels if not for their perverted sex fetishes of sadistically fucking buttholes, BSDM, scat. If someone likes that stuff they ain't normal, and they shouldn't be portrayed as these morally superior and oppressed people. But we have jew wokeness to thank for brainwashing people into thinking that raping buttholes is normal.

Most guys and girls my age are homosexual to some capactiy. I don't have any problem with it as long as they aren't annoying about thier sexuality when I talk to them. Like constantly bringing it up or making it their personality.