Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Homosexuals Are As Much the Enemy of Incels as are Foids

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Yes it's true, faggots are your enemy.

The degeneration of society, flamers, and hypergamy are all a package deal.

If you support gay rights you are only cucking yourself.

Joy1

and if you have the mentality oh if more guys go gay more girls for me

That's not how it works. There is no such thing as "trickle down anything," the rich just get richer and the poor get poorer.

More whores for Chad.

In fact it is the goal of the west and the ZOG to convert as many men to faggots as possible.

Faggots are docile creatures that can easily be controlled much like women so it's in their interest.

Sex education in public schools may as well be faggot indoctrination.

That is also why masculinity and heterosexuality is so attacked in the west.

Because the more you encourage it, the more men who are not enjoying the benefits of the hypergamous west grow more and more discontent at being left out.

That is why 80s movies were really straight and had masculine themes but movies days are faggot trash and capeshit.

You can't be feeding the goyim the idea of having a nice relationship if barely any men these days are able to get one.

So you feed them superheroes and assorted feminist shit.

When times are the worst that's when movies are the gayest to try to get people to forget about how bad things are.

When times are really good that's when the media is depressing, grim because people want a switch from their lives.

That's why 1970s movies were so dark even though it was a good time to be alive compared to movies today. My favorite music City-Pop can get pretty depressing but it was made at a time where the country it's from experienced unprecedented levels of economic success and was even at one point though to be on a path to take over the world.

So I'd go as far to stay as any incel on here that sticks up for faggots is a cuck of the highest order.

Glare2

Over for fagcels

Low IQ, gay men remove themselves from the pool of potential suitors for females.

JFL at being this low IQ. I already made a thread about gay dudes doing us a favor by being above-average in terms of looks yet still not wanting to touch fesnails with a ten-feet pole. Just lol at hating gay guys, it's as pathetic as whiteknighting foids.

JFL at being this low IQ. I already made a thread about gay dudes doing us a favor by being above-average in terms of looks yet still not wanting to touch fesnails with a ten-feet pole. Just lol at hating gay guys, it's as pathetic as whiteknighting foids.
high iq

Fags are degenerate, kill them all.

Low IQ, gay men remove themselves from the pool of potential suitors for females.

I already addressed this.

and if you have the mentality oh if more guys go gay more girls for me

That's not how it works. There is no such thing as "trickle down anything," the rich just get richer and the poor get poorer.

More whores for Chad.

You are like conservicucks that believe tax cuts for the rich are going to trickle down to you.

Good to see a fellow incel with an enormous IQ.

You love gays so much look at you two smooching each other.

Facepalm1

Good to see a fellow incel with an enormous IQ.

Currycel street shitter strikes again

The whole LGBT "u go guurl" community is all the same horrible shit and that includes degeneracy spreading gays

City-Pop is beyond based tbh. I do not care about society because I cannot change it. I will treizekhushrenadamaxx and become the best version of myself. Society is a lie anyway, I have no care if fags want to bum each other to death.

We must forget about anyone else but ourselves in this life.

You are like conservicucks that believe tax cuts for the rich are going to trickle down to you.

View attachment 62472

But it literally isn't like trickle down economics, if it was like trickle down economics we would be giving gay men access to women, so that they would like incels more (irrational and stupid). Instead its like rich people just giving us their money.

That is why 80s movies were really straight and had masculine themes but movies days are faggot trash and capeshit.
Based. 80s was fucking awesome. Best movies and music imo.

AIDS
I
D
S

I don't like the new anime reactions; the dakimori whatever the fuck is was called with the purple hair girl was much better.

AIDS is God's punishment for fags.

GunSmug

Another homosexual bait thread.

I'll leave this here
screenshot_2018-11-08-15-29-12-096-jpeg.61819

ezgif-com-resize-5-gif.62332

faggots stole the rainbow and being able to use gay as an insult plus they get social protection whilst we get jackshit so fuck em.

Lol he not a chad wtf. High tier normie at best + asian

GunSmugSigh

There are consequences for breaking the rules, I'm not the one you'd have to be explaining this to.

View attachment 62472

Even if you addressed it, you're still wrong. Stop hating the guys who do you no harm, JFL do you want everyone to be your enemy?

Currycel street shitter strikes again

The whole LGBT "u go guurl" community is all the same horrible shit and that includes degeneracy spreading gays

Who cares if they're degenerates? They're doing it among themselves, not to women. So quit your bitching and start hating on the people who take your potential partners away, not the people who want to stay away from them.

Even if you addressed it, you're still wrong. Stop hating the guys who do you no harm, JFL do you want everyone to be your enemy?

GunCrazy1

If that's how it is so be it.

I hate faggots and nothing will change that. Faggots are as bad as roasties, they are both cock carousel riding whores that form the underpinning of the degenerate west.

May they die lonely and STD ridden.

View attachment 62490

If that's how it is so be it.

I hate faggots and nothing will change that. Faggots are as bad as roasties, they are both cock carousel riding whores that form the underpinning of the degenerate west.

May they die lonely and STD ridden.

JFL, that's incredibly stupid. I am also anti-degeneracy but I see the bigger picture for what it is: fesnails getting their hearts broken by men they will never get. LIFE FUEL! NOW YOU WHORES KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE TURNED DOWN FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN'T CHANGE.

JFL, that's incredibly stupid. I am also anti-degeneracy but I see the bigger picture for what it is: fesnails getting their hearts broken by men they will never get. LIFE FUEL! NOW YOU WHORES KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE TURNED DOWN FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN'T CHANGE.

Yes that is good, but what is also good are for those fags to become walking skeletons before they die of AIDS.

Being a fag ain't the Disney movie western media would have you believe.

Laugh2

normans are also enemy, all of them are our enemy

I wanted to be more gay would be done, I'm very predominantly heterosexual.

Who cares if they're degenerates? They're doing it among themselves, not to women. So quit your bitching and start hating on the people who take your potential partners away, not the people who want to stay away from them.

Because theyre telling people to be hypergamous sex addicted whores? Do you not see how this might be a problem?

Because theyre telling people to be hypergamous sex addicted whores? Do you not see how this might be a problem?
Gays are not hypergamic, at least not like women. Of course there is one pattern or another or not.

Yes jews want incels to get AIDS and die.

To get the shit fucked out of their asses and then kill themselves after.

How can someone support this.

Homos are the enemy, plain and simple.

Selfie

Yes jews want incels to get AIDS and die.

To get the shit fucked out of their asses and then kill themselves after.

How can someone support this.

Homos are the enemy, plain and simple.

View attachment 62500

Do ZOGs own japan as well?

fags should stay in their hole instead of being flamboyant about their fetish and trying to recruit incels into sodomite degeneracy

Do ZOGs own japan as well?

Yes they do.

olimpiadastokio2020.gif

This will be made clear soon.

The jews in their effort to destroy all that is good in the world will direct their efforts there. even more so than they have before, especially as the west continues to fall.

Not my enemy. Couldn't care less about gaycels getting dicked down/smashing man butt. I got bigger problems

First time I've heard of that. But, let's say they didn't say that. Would you still hate them?