Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Homosexuality is a disease that will destroy future generations entirely

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
We already see it now. You think generation A isn’t going to be 30, 40, 50% LGBTQIA++? You’re insane. Fuck it’s so over. Soon it will be legal and ok for gay men to sexually molest little boys furthering this problem. The percentage liberals of gen Z will be the same percentage as lgbtq population in gen A. Homosexuality isn’t a genetic thing, that’s why it’s population stats are increasing every god damn year. It’s plain and simple, a disease.

DABAE0F9 F9A0 4FAB B81B DD8C7F536BFF

You can blame the zogged media for this. There's faggot propaganda in every corner of society. It's sickening.

Fall of the Roman Empire tbh. Our only hope is the barbarian invasion (implementation of Sharia law)

It was over before it began

They want western nations to have as less children as possible

Wonder why :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

this thread died faster than most I've done

Countries should to Chechnyamaxx.

And then one day, for no reason at all, Hitler was voted into power

Hitler tried to save us

We already see it now. You think generation A isn’t going to be 30, 40, 50% LGBTQIA++? You’re insane. Fuck it’s so over. Soon it will be legal and ok for gay men to sexually molest little boys furthering this problem. The percentage liberals of gen Z will be the same percentage as lgbtq population in gen A. Homosexuality isn’t a genetic thing, that’s why it’s population stats are increasing every god damn year. It’s plain and simple, a disease.

View attachment 282785
All the women are already bi, now they just have to make all the normies gay too

dont care about this rotten world

All the women are already bi, now they just have to make all the normies gay too
Tehee im bi , but i won't date incels TEHEEEEE

Just watch for 60 seconds

Why yes I do bump my threads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back