Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Homosexual wannabe monkey jones is bullying suicidal lonely men

I forgot about this guy, used to watch him back in like 2017, swear there was some drama where he got cucked by a 15 year old

Why the idiotic voice? us incels are well spoken, civilized gentlemen

I forgot about this guy, used to watch him back in like 2017, swear there was some drama where he got cucked by a 15 year old
thought it actually was mumkey lmao, read the title wrong

Fucking cornball. Imagine bullying autistic virgins for fun. It’s genuinely pathetic

He thinks this is getting him laid
Every time he makes a post like this he gets to watch his girlfriend get fucked by Chad!!!. What a lucky fella

i know just from hearing his voice that i could beat the shit out of this guy irl

Drawn avatar means opinion disregarded...
This guy is a faggot that won't put his face out there while he bullies people. That just means that he's a keyboard tough guy. Let him ramble, nobody should care!

You are quickly becoming a legend. First IT and now youtubers are trying to call you out! Your posts make them seethe so much lmao :feelsokman:

IAR 1 22 1

Congrats on being an incelebrity
You know it's over when your biggest accomplishment is becoming semi famous for not being able to get a gf... :feelsrope:

Even mumkey jones isn't this insufferable.
Yeah, this guy speaks every 5 seconds when reading post. Maybe he wants to distract his low IQ audience from the truth.

not watching that pathetic faggot lol, guaranteed he's uglier than most people on this forum otherwise he wouldn't take the time out of his day to make a 50 minute video about why inkwell bad.

50 minutes of some fag reading and reacting to reddit posts, Is this what normalfags enjoy?

You know it's over when your biggest accomplishment is becoming semi famous for not being able to get a gf... :feelsrope:
Hits a little too closely to home. :feelsrope: