Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Homogamy: A story of 2 dating shows

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I wanted to write this post last year, but I didn't take the time to take it, so here it is a year late. A year ago I was at a friend's house and both of us being the extroverts we are who like to engage in gossip we wanted to watch a few Dutch television shows to help her improve her Dutch.

The name of the show is First Dates.

So, we played a little game on the couch together, in the show there were multiple people dating each other (heterosexual and homosexual) and we would guess if they would go for a second date or not. Despite the fact that she has slept with literally hundreds of men and I'm an incel I was able to correctly guess internet based on body language and reading IOI's while she overestimated interest almost all of the time (perhaps that's why she's a slut, as she might overestimate a man's romantic intent and would make herself very easily sexually available to him, but that's a different topic for another time).

One couple was very interesting, there were two post people from Twente, these people were looksmatched (though she was below average height and he seemed 6'5 to 6'6), they were both in their 50's, had the same level of education, basically did the same jobs, had basically the same life story, worked for the same companies, had the same interests, and wanted the same out of a relationship. The only major differences between them was their sex and the fact that she was divorced and he was a life-long incel.

I predicted to my friend that she would reject him because they're essentially the same person (both were looksmatched Sub-5's), she said that they were "perfect for each other".

Then they revealed their preference at the end of the date and I was proven right. I dubbed this the "Equalpill" or "Equalitypill" and I wanted to write a post on this forum about how this proves that toilets would never date themselves as a man.

However, the next week while I was at her house we watched the British version of the show, also called First Dates and a similar situation emerged.

This time a much fatter obese man who was below average in height met a toilet who had the same interests, same jobs, same manner of speaking, Etc. as him. This time they were essentially the male and female version of the same person again but my hypothesis was proven wrong, the toilet was very excited to date a man exactly like her while the man rejected her stating "I just can't see myself dating myself". So this was a reverse-equalitypill.

So while there are toilets out there that would never date their male version, other toilets would go out of their way to date themselves as a man. Perhaps this is why we see some men that should otherwise be incels be in loving relationships with toilets that are their looksmatch. So, for SOME of us there's hope.

A bit of an addendum, I am fairly good at perceiving body language, tone of voice, recognising IOI's (though I never receive them :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: ) despite being an Autist. Also, I think that it's a Feminist myth that toilets are naturally better at reading body language, I just think that they have to deal with simpler body language because people are always positive towards them so they don't have to deal with an entire Smörgåsbord of emotions and mixed signals us men have.

Maybe the second one was virtue signalling.

I am not so sure, its agreeing to a second date on a stupid TV show, she probably did not want to look mean
I dont see a fat short person who is not maxxed in any other way pulling chicks

I don’t trust shows, they are often scripted.