Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Homo Erectus shall inherit the Earth

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Jfl blacks breed like rats.They are the only ones who don't have falling birth rates.Them and the ((())).Not only are the white people endagered but all homo sapiens.By 2100 half of the Earth will be Homo Erectus and i swear if something is not done immidietly by 2200 they will be the majority over the homo sapiens.

Homoerectus have been extinct for 100k+ years now.

more agressive,breed more and have Lower IQ's
Sure but what has that got to do with being an extinct genus of homo clan. Might as well say they are mammoths because they have bbc

Blacks are homo sapiens
Ewau

OK.

I realized something today. With European and Asian women governments and societies try to give them money every month if they have children, subsidized daycare, paid maternity leave and credit to pension, subsidized housing, free food, if only they will have babies.

And still they have few babies with white women at about 1.5 per woman if we are lucky, and Asian women even worse at like 1.0 babies per woman.

Meanwhile naggers their women are so naturally fertile that everyone is trying to STOP them from having babies.. and they still have more babies by far than European and Asian women.

Thats how you 100% know it is over for the other lesser races than Homo Erectus.

curries and chinks are still breding

You're starting to resemble Yosher(I'll keep it contained):

Blk

Blk1

Blk2

Theyre Homo Sapiens. Dont be a dumb normie.

They do have homo erectus blood. They aren't 100% homo sapiens.

They do have homo erectus blood. They aren't 100% homo sapiens.