Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Homo blasting music next door

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
This is after math of dealing some soy cuck neighbour fag who was blasting music, so I banged on the wall, then banged his door once.

He was then accusing me of being ''threating'' and complained about me making noise so he couldn't hear is shitty thumping music which was loud as shit.

He was then gaslighting me be claiming it wasn't loud and was use the law as a veil for shitty dickhead behaviour

I hope islam takes over where shity music is outlawed

What a homo crying about me being threatening and too much making noise and ''assaulting'' his door

Fags who blast loud music use the law as an excuse and are the first too cry when you disturb their peace

''You banging the wall makes is distraction and I can't hear my music''

Fucking neck yourself you cocksucker

Fucking pin this you afro mods

Go be as confrontational as possible to him. Try to make him attack you and claim self defense :feelsokman:

Go be as confrontational as possible to him. Try to make him attack you and claim self defense :feelsokman:
The only problem is that I live in supported housing mental home, and of course the staff took his side, despite him being a dick and more NT than I am anyway

The only problem is that I live in supported housing mental home, and of course the staff took his side, despite him being a dick and more NT than I am anyway
Be a nuisance to him as much as possible legally. Is the staff a female by any chance?

No but 99% of them are women or gay

This one in particular tho was as black as @Master
I suggest you physically prepare yourself to break his nose if you could, (unless you're a 5'6 framelet) either way i got no advice for you

the staff was really a nigger? When did blacks have high quality jobs like that?

When did blacks have high quality jobs like that?
Support worker jobs are low end jobs where retarded normies act important and stroke their ego, but in reality their are lazy and incompetent cunts