Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Homeschoolmaxing

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
I think a big reason why most men become incels is that they got their confidence/self worth destroyed in school. Much to the contrary people don't change after highschool. Especially highschool since your most formative years where your brain developed the most is ages 13 to 17. That's pretty much freshmen year to senior year. It's no small wonder why after 4 years , let alone 12, of getting our asses kicked by Chad/Tyrone and getting rejected by all foids causes us to be incel. Now if you were homeschooled and were taught by yourself/with siblings by your parents or a tutor you probably wouldn't be jaded. People who were homeschooled are notoriously known for being nice and down to earth. Without the anxiety of trying to fit in and get laid you'd also probably be more educated in general since you'd only be focused on learning. If I ever manage to have kids I'm gonna make sure they don't go anywhere near a public or even private school.

i wanna do remote work due to the massive amounts of bullying at school and work

You might have less opportunities to meet friends though

100% agree with this. The public school system is systemically immoral and ineffective in many different ways besides teaching. Created by the jews to keep us in control. It's a cruel experiment made by them. The strong and vicious win, and the weak lose and end up broken. Fucking brutal. The education system didn't work this way in antiquity and in the medieval period. Popular opinion is preferred over facts, and literacy keeps decreasing on top of all that. The average person just gets stupider and stupider.

True, and less opportunities to meet foids. It’s gonna be far less social on average

Most 'cels aren't very social people though, so that aspect could work in their favor
Here’s the thing there. Most cels’ only became this way BECAUSE they were bullied and excluded in the first place. Most of us have just as much desire to have friends and have a girlfriend as most men, but because we were too ugly/ autistic combined with the insane hypergamy going on, we had to adapt to become less social.

People cope here all the time saying they don’t need social interaction like normies do. If that was the case, they’d be content with a life without a gf or friends and wouldn’t come here.

Here’s the thing there. Most cels’ only became this way BECAUSE they were bullied and excluded in the first place. Most of us have just as much desire to have friends and have a girlfriend as most men, but because we were too ugly/ autistic combined with the insane hypergamy going on, we had to adapt to become less social.

People cope here all the time saying they don’t need social interaction like normies do. If that was the case, they’d be content with a life without a gf or friends and wouldn’t come here.
Brutal and depressing reality, I'm glad this forum exists for these reasons

Brutal and depressing reality, I'm glad this forum exists for these reasons
Yep. Having this place is a big help

Who cares most people irl are normies and every time I have tried to talk to one I wanted to blow my fucking head off because of how retarded they were

Before public schools most of the greatest inventions were made by self taught men.

I was homeschooled since the age of 12, and I am extremely stunted because of it. I'm 18 now and I have zero connections or friends, no license/identification, and no job. It's nice being able to rot all day but I truly regret not asking my parents to go back to public school

I was homeschooled since the age of 12, and I am extremely stunted because of it. I'm 18 now and I have zero connections or friends, no license/identification, and no job. It's nice being able to rot all day but I truly regret not asking my parents to go back to public school
Your life literally hasn't begun yet. Your parents love you and did right by you. I'm sure your way more of a pleasant and grounded person than the normie herpes sores that are in the public/private school system. Also your way to young to be blackpilled. If possible ask your parents if they know any other homeschooled families that you can connect with. And if they have daughters it's that are your age it's an extremely high chance they'll be virgins.