Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Homer Simpson pill

late20scel

late20scel

Captain
★★
It's insane that Homer Simpson is considered a loser. Look how much soyciety has changed since Simpsons first aired.
Homer is supposed to be a funny loser but look what he has
-a big house
-car
-wife who doesnt cheat or divorce
-3 kids
-all of that with single income

Homer is what any man would dream about in today's soycety. Imagine if it was still possible to support a family with a single income and have a loyal wife who doesnt cheat or divorce. It's brutal how the soyciety has changed.

Very true. Only after watching the Frank Grimes episode i realized Homer actually have a dream life.

If you ascend now this awaits you:
-need 2 incomes to buy a small apartment or a house
-tattooed whore foid who cant pair bond and will cheat on you and leave you for Chad
-a dog because she doesnt want kids
-0 kids
You need to self improve to get that though

If you ascend now this awaits you:
-need 2 incomes to buy a small apartment or a house
-tattooed whore foid who cant pair bond and will cheat on you and leave you for Chad
-a dog because she doesnt want kids
-0 kids
You need to self improve to get that though
Yet people will call you a volcel if you wouldn't "ascend." JFL

He's even 6 ft tall. Jfl

Very true. Only after watching the Frank Grimes episode i realized Homer actually have a dream life.

season 8 episode 23 GIF
original chud

He's even 6 ft tall. Jfl
Yeah, they made him bald, fat, borderline retarded, drunkard, but couldn't bring themselves to make him a manlet, thats beyond redemption.

You need to put in more effort than your parents and grandparents to get way less than they got. Your father and grandfather didnt need to compete with every genetic lottery winner Chad within 150 miles radius.

Homer's enemy is a pretty blackpilled episode ngl.

Yeah, they made him bald, fat, borderline retarded, drunkard, but couldn't bring themselves to make him a manlet, thats beyond redemption.
Height is Law.

Moleman, the shortest man on the show, doomed, doesn't matter he's a vet, a sage, and willing to be violent (see "this is a knife").

I could never get into the Simpsons, Homer always seemed contemptible to me, and yet somehow he's still gainfully employed. Then there's insufferable Lisa. Maybe I should watch the Grimes Episode, I've only seen clips.

Height is Law.

Moleman, the shortest man on the show, doomed, doesn't matter he's a vet, a sage, and willing to be violent (see "this is a knife").

I could never get into the Simpsons, Homer always seemed contemptible to me, and yet somehow he's still gainfully employed. Then there's insufferable Lisa. Maybe I should watch the Grimes Episode, I've only seen clips.
Homer is the copy Fred Flintstone, that was a trope back then, the big fat idiot of a husband married to "perfect wife" to whom average American dad should identify with. Being short is seen automatically as a weakling and no one wants to identify with something weak. Lisa is one of the worst character ever. She ridicules her matches like Martin and Millhouse, and chase guys much, much better than her. Feminism in a nutshell.

Homer is chad who has brain damage from repeated gamma radiation exposure from nuclear plant

He is a hero, not a retard he gave his life in service of the country and springfield

Homer is the copy Fred Flintstone, that was a trope back then, the big fat idiot of a husband married to "perfect wife" to whom average American dad should identify with. Being short is seen automatically as a weakling and no one wants to identify with something weak. Lisa is one of the worst character ever. She ridicules her matches like Martin and Millhouse, and chase guys much, much better than her. Feminism in a nutshell.
Simpsons was actually full of blackpills

Homer's enemy is a pretty blackpilled episode ngl.
Frank Grimes was a bigger loser than Homer despite actually putting in more effort, working 1000x harder and being better qualified. Brootal

Frank Grimes was a bigger loser than Homer despite actually putting in more effort, working 1000x harder and being better qualified. Brootal
At least Frank didn't die a virgin though, a later episode revealed that he fucked a hooker and had a son.

At least Frank didn't die a virgin though, a later episode revealed that he fucked a hooker and had a son.
Still not true ascension because he had to pay for intercourse, even if he did reproduce