Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Homeless woman died aftER landscapER ran ovER hER with a lawnmowER

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
BB8B93DD 9B70 4E73 9620 CFF7F778CE42

She couldn’t secure a chad, so she decided she’d rathER be homeless than to settle for a nERdy incel beta who could financially support hER JFL.

Women would rathER die on the street than to open their legs for a low value male.

i got decent money, but I refuse to be a betabuxx. Fucking a roastie once a month is much less satisfying than seeing them rot and die on the street.

I will gladly live without sex for the rest of my life as long as I know that I’m the reason a woman will become homeless and die prematurely

These cunts denied me sex my entire life, this is my revenge

More men need to stop simping for these useless holes and just let them rot

Last edited:
looks cute, i could have given her a better life, but shee wouldnt give me a chance. Good ridance whore

View attachment 811620

She couldn’t secure a chad, so she decided she’d rathER be homeless than to settle for a nERdy incel beta who could financially support hER JFL.

Women would rathER die on the street than to open their legs for a low value male.

i got decent money, but I refuse to be a betabuxx. Fucking a roastie once a month is much less satisfying than seeing them rot and die on the street.

I will gladly live without sex for the rest of my life as long as I know that I’m the reason a woman will become homeless and die prematurely

Gigabased.
Despite all the diversity quotas in education and emplyment the majority of women are still in debt and are financially retarded consoomers.
I read somewhere that its projected that more and more foids will end up homeless in the future and I can't fucking wait to see foids freezing to death in the winter.

Gigabased.
Despite all the diversity quotas in education and emplyment the majority of women are still in debt and are financially retarded consoomers.
I read somewhere that its projected that more and more foids will end up homeless in the future and I can't fucking wait to see foids freezing to death in the winter.
Muscle GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

Damn son, how do you keep your balls from atomizing the surrounding 10 mile radius?

so much er xD

Hahaha next time move out the way

View attachment 811620

These cunts denied me sex my entire life, this is my revenge

Tragic, but, if you're homeless and sleeping outside, you have to be in a safe spot.

so many men that would take her off the street and die for her if she just gave them a chance..... ridiculously selfish female is now dead because she preferred to live like an animal than be secured by a nonchad

She got what she fucking deserved